35

The final whistle had just gone they won spain 10-0, with Zi getting 5 goals and no one could be happeir they all held hands and ran to the fans to as the celebrated. Everyone was smiling and happy, Zi went to Jill and hugged her "thank you" said Zi and that what was that needed. Zi was thanking for giving her and opunity to play with them but also thanking her for rooming her with Ali and Ash her mom and mama. Zi was happy finally no one could replace her parents but the could give her more family that will love her and cherish her for years to come. Once the stage was built they all went up to there to get there medals.

Zi was awarded with the match ball, and the golden boot

Zi was awarded with the match ball, and the golden boot. Zi was happy, Ash was then awarded with the golden glove. Zi felt at peace surrounded by friends and family. Once they lifted the trophy confetti and fireworks went off all around them. Then there familys was alowed on the pitch. Ash and Ali went over to there family and Zi looked lost until Alyssa came to her. Alyssa got something from her mom before coming to Zi. Alyssa turned Zi around were there was mointor showing Zi a film that Alyssa made, once it was done Zi turned to Alyssa who was on was knee. THat then got everyones attention. "I know we have only been together for 3 months but it feels like a life time and I want to spend it with you. Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife" said Alyssa, Zi was in tears "yes" said Zi. Alyssa then stood up and put the ring on her finger and kissed Zi and then picked her up and spun her around. Alyssa and Zi stood there in there own little world. "Would you like to meet my parents" said Alyssa, Zi nodded her head, Alyssa then lead her to her parents and siblings.

"Mom, Dad, Amanda and Abigal this is Zianna, Zi this is my mom Donna, my dad John and my sisters Abigal and Amanda" said Alyssa, "nice to meet you" Zi spoke shyly, They then chatted until Ash shouted for Zi. "Im sorry I need to see what my mom wants" said Zi she then kissed Alyssa cheek and walked over to Ash and Ali. "Honey we want you to meet our family, This is my mom and dad Debbie and Ken and your uncle Kyle" said Ali "call us Gramps and Gram" said Debbie. Zi greeted them. "Zi this is my mom and dad Tammye and Mike and your Uncle Chris" said Ash, "call us Mima and Paw" said Ken.