20

Once everyone had finished there lunches they went back upto Ash and Ali room, they deiced to watch some movies. Zi was cuddled up to Ash and Ali throughout the movie. Once they watched 1917 and oceans 8. once they watched the Oceans 8 they saw the time and it was time for dinner. They all liked that they did team bonding today. "do you want to get your bag after dinner" asked Alyssa, "yeah I thought that is what we going to do and then have some time to our self Carli leaves in ten minutes" replied Zi. Carli went back to her room in middle of ocean 8 to get ready for the night with her husband.

Alyssa and Zi was exicted to have the hotel room to themselves even it was just for the night.

Once Zi and Alyssa had there dinner they both stood up Zi kissed Ash and Ali's checks and went with Alyssa, Zi had a key card to get into her room. She grabbed the stuff she would need tonight. Alyssa then led her to her room. Alyssa opened the door made sure Carli wasnt in the room. She then shut the door and trapped Zi against it and started kissing her unitl Zi turned them around so that Alyssa was against the door. Zi then led the way to the bed and then pushed Alyssa on the bed and got on top of her. They both seemed content once they finished there make out they turned on the tv and watched a tv show.

They both seemed content to be in eachother arms they seemed at peace, all of a sudden there was a knock on the door, Alyssa looked through the peep hole and saw that it was kelly and christen "yes" asked alyssa as she opened the door "where is carli" asked Kelly "out on a date with her husband" explained Alyssa. Kelly and christen nodded there head. "Who have you go in there" asked Christen "if you must know Zi we are have a friends eveing" said Alyssa.

They both agreed to keep there relationship a sercet until the camp was over if they could keep there hands off eachother. Christen and Kelly nodded and then walked away Alyssa shut the door and went back to Zi and layed with her while watching the tv.