3

Jill called Zinnia up to the front of the Dining room. Jill then turned to Zinnia "tell us about yourself Zi" Jill said to Zi. "Hi I am Zinnia Elizabeth McPhearson, I am 20 years old. I am fluent in 6 languages including English, I unfortunately don't have any family." Zi said. Everyone in the room nodded, Zi then went and sat in between Ali and Ash. Zinnia seemed like she was finally warming up to Ash and Ali. Hopefully she will open up to them in time.

Once everyone had finished there meal Carli stood up "Guys team modding in mine and Tobin room tonight be there" Carli Told everyone. "Carlos me, Ash and Zi will come but we wont stay for too long" Ali explained to Carli. "That is fine Ali" said Carli. Everyone then got there plates and put them in a pile for the restaurant staff to take to the kitchen.

At 7pm everyone piled in to Tobin's and Cali's room. "What do you all want to do for team bonding" asked Carli "what about truth or dare" said Mal there was cheers going aroun ff the room "If we do truth or dare we wont do it of Zi until she is comfortable okay" explained Carli.

They then started the game of truth or dare with Carli going first "okay Mal Truth or Dare" asked Carli "dare" answered Mal "I dare you to put ice cubes down your bra" said Carli "that is torture" said Zi. Zi was settled in between Ash legs leaning against her front she looked relaxed. Everyone turned to Zi "we used to do truth and dare with my family before they passed away" explained Zi. Mal got up and put 4 ice cubes down her bra. Mal then spun the bottle it landed on Christen "Chris truth or dare" asked Mal. "Dare" answered Chris "I dare you to strip into your underwear and run down. The hall way" Mal told her. It kept going back a forth for a few hours.

Ash then looked down at Zi, shr looked so relaxed. Zi seemed at peace in Ash's arm all of sudden there was a knock on the door. Carli went to answer it. It was dawn and Jill "hey guy we are just checking in hoe is it going" asked Dawn "everyone Chorused good. Jill then looked at Zi she smiled at seeing her so relaxed.