8

They arrived at the training ground within ten minutes there was a lot of chatter on the bus until they got to training "Alright guys we are doing shooting practice today okay" Jill told them. Jill then heard a chorus of yes. Everyone got off the bus they then began warming up. They were running lap around the park. Once they were all warmed up they took turns shooting from the penalty box it then got further out. They were about 50 yards out everyone had missed Jill took Zi aside "show them why I wanted you this season" explained Jill.

Zi then set the ball down at the halfway line and she backed away from it and then ran up to the ball and hit it my hardest at Ash. Ash dived and just got her fingertips to it and it went in at the right top corner. Everyone then stopped and turned and looked at Zi and Jill. "Now you know why we wanted her she can shoot from goal to goal" Jill explained, "right thin Adrianna your turn to face Zi" explained Jill. Zi got passed a ball, Zi then placed the ball on the same spot and did her run, Zi then went to the left top corner and Adrianna dived to the right. "Goalkeepers come in her right you probsable will never get a person to practice more than Zi she is one of the best in the world and she is only 20 years old" explained Jill. "Right Alyssa your turn, listen up guys if Alyssa doesn't save this everyone but Zi and goalkeepers will be doing 5 laps around the track and goalkeepers while they are doing that your are going to do press ups" explained Jill. Everyone nodded.

Zi then put a ball on the same spot and got ready to run up, Alyssa didn't know which way Zi was going to go. Zi shot it to the right hand top corner. Alyssa got it to her fingertips but it hap to much power and couldn't keep it out. Everyone let at a groan and everyone went on a run except for goalkeepers and Zi. Goalkeepers went and did press ups and sit ups, Zi went to Dawn and they were doing dribbling and tackles until everyone had finished.