18

Ash and Ali looked at eachiother they both had tears in there eyes. They were happy that Zi chose that name, it had a nice ring to it and they wanted to express it was her choice. "What about a family picture to annonce to the world and our families that we have an amazing daughter and her name what do you say?" said Ash. "Yes I would like that" replied Zi, they sat on the coach and went in close, Ash then got there new t-shirts out of the bags "should we wear these tomorrow and would you like to offically become our daughter tomorrow" said Ash "yes, yes a thousand times over" replied Zi.

The next morning they went to court to get there adoption done it was alot easier due to Zi being an adult. Once that was all over they went to have breakfast as a family, Ash and Ali wanted to do the adoption around friends and family but they wanted Zi to be secure and safe and if what she needed was to be adopted they would do it in a heartbeat. Zi smile didnt leave her face they have the rest of week of due to the torrential rain that they got in the last couple of days.

They made there way back to the hotel and they didnt see any of there team mates they went into there room where the sat on the couch and watched a movie that was playing.

Ash got her phone out and made into the selfie mode, Ash wanted to make sure that they had everything in the frame, t-shirts and there happy faces, once Ash had made surwe it was all in the photo she took the picture and they looked over the picture to make sure it was the one they wanted. made sure that they got there shirts and faces in on the picture once they took the piture they were happy, this is what they were wearing;

  made sure that they got there shirts and faces in on the picture once they took the piture they were happy, this is what they were wearing;

Ash and Ali then posted it on their instragram saying "we have adopted a beautiful daughter to our family we would like to introduce you to Ziannia Elizabeth McPhearson-Harris she officially became our daughter today we are very happy to call her ...

we are very happy to call her our daughter".
Zi posted "I am very happy today I am now the daugther of Ali kriger-Harris and Ash Harris, I am very happy"
Once they had posted they cuddled back together and contiued to watch their movie