4

After Jill left Zi looked up to Ash "Can we go back to the room now please" asked Zi "yes of course we can" said Ali. "Carlos we are going to go back to our room Zi is getting tired" explained Ali. Ash, Ali and Zi then got up and left the room while saying bye to everyone. Ash and Ali then lead Zi to their hotel room. Zi then got her pajamas and went and got ready in the bathroom. Once Zi got ready for bed she waited for ash and ali to get ready for bed once they were all ready for bed. Zi tired to go as far away from them on the bed as possible, but Ash pulled her into her arms. Ali was one side of ash and Zi was the other side.

They fell asleep like that. Ali woke up when she heard a knock on the door she put on a dressing gown and answered the door "morning Jill how are you today" asked Ali. "I'm goos thanks Ali, how about you, also how did Zi sleep" asked Jill "i am good thanks Jill and she is still asleep we all feel asleep by about 11pm, Ash and Zi are still fast asleep" explained Ali. "Okay i will leave you too it but i just wanted yo make sure Zi was okay" said Jill.

Jill then left, Ali shut the door quietly and went and checked on Ash and Zi. She saw that they were both asleep, Ali the looked at the clock and saw it was nearly 9am. Ali went and got ready to go for breakfast, once Ali was ready she walked to the bed and quietly and gently woke Ash. "Ash time to get up" said ali. Ash eyes fluttered open Ali then leaned down and pecked Ash on the lips. "I will wake Zi up and then we will go for breakfast" explained Ash.

Ash then woke Zi up, Zi got stuff to wear and then had a washed and got ready for the day. Once Ash and Zi was ready they headed down to the dining hall and had breakfast they sat with the older ones. Zi gravitated towards Ash around people. Zi got her breakfast of toasts, scrambled egg, sausage and fruit with a glass of orange juice and cup of coffee. Ash and Ali smiled at this and how she knew what to get. Once they finished breakfast, they went up to their room to watch tv, some of there teammates joined them. They had training this afternoon.

Once Ash sat down Ali sat to her side and Ash pulled Zi into her front so she sat in between her legs. Ali seemed happy that Zi feel in love with Ash. Jill had said that Zi was prone to nightmares but she had none last night they would have to wait and see. Ash and Ali anniversary is in three days on 2oth February. Zi is going to hopefully stay with Carli and Alyssa. Ash and Ali hoped that she will be safe with them