15

Once they finished with there cuddles Ash and Ali got ready to go down to the dining hall to get their dinner. Zi stayed pretty quite through dinner she couldnt believe that Ash and Ali still wanted her now that she told them one secret she keeps to her chest. Zi is very guarded because of what happened to her family they died protecting her and she was thankful for that. Once they were back at the room, Zi didnt see as guarded as she did the night before. It was like a weight have been lifted off her shoulders.

Ash, Ali and Zi got ready for bed. Zi was on left side of Ash and Ali was on the right side of her. Ash had both of her girls in her arms just how she liked it. That is how they fell asleep.

The next day, when Ash and Ali woke up they still saw Zi fast asleep, they looked at the clock and it was only 8am. They were happy that she was sleeping it was an emotional day for Zi yesterday. Ali and Ash quitley removed them self from the bed but msde sure she had Ash's Pillow and Ali's shirt and she then settled back down to sleep.

Ash and Ali went and did a cup of tea each and then sat on the couch together and watched the tv. Ash then heard Zi get up and go to the bathroom, it was 10am Ash turned to Ali and smiled they were happy that Zi got the sleep she needed. Once Zi had been to toilet she came into the lounge area and saw Ali and Ash cuddling.

Zi then deiced to sit next to Ali and she rest her head on Ali's shoulder, "come on you two we need to get ready and go and get some breakfast" said Ash, they all got up and Zi snagged the first shower, as Ash and Ali had a shower last night. Once Zi was showered and ready and Ash and Ali had a wash and get ready they went downstairs to get breakfast. Once they had there breakfast and a cup of tea or juice. They decied to have a shopping center near the standford universty.