36

Zi stayed and chatted to her family with her mom and mama. Zi felt at peace she always thought that she would never be happy again and she couldnt wait to spend her rest of her life with Alyssa. US National team stayed on the pitcch with the family for the longest time once they had finished celebrating for now they went and got ready and back to their hotel.

Carli was staying with her husband so Zi decied to stay with Alyssa and have some relationship time and also to give her mom and mama some time alone.

Once they arrived back at the hotel everyone dropped their bags of at their rooms and then some of them went to the bar. Zi and Alyssa decieded not to do that and they stayed in thier room, Zi put the TV on to the movie Wall-E.

 Once they got situated on the bed in each other arms they watched the movie until Zi moved her head into Alyssa neck and started kissing her neck

Once they got situated on the bed in each other arms they watched the movie until Zi moved her head into Alyssa neck and started kissing her neck. Alyssa was doing everything in her power to not to moan and give Zi the advantage all of sudden Alyssa filped so that she was over Zi and looked her in the eye "what do you think your doing" said Alyssa. Zi just looked into her eyes and smirked at her. They both knew what she was doing and they both had a tinkle in there eyes. Alyssa then leaned down and caturped Zi lips inbetween her own, they were soon stripping each other clothes off and being together as one.

Zi and Alyssa laid on the bed after trying to catch their breathes and Zi turned to Alyssa "WOW" said Zi, Alyssa smiled at her until her smile dropped "we didnt use protection" said Alyssa "you can get the morning after pill if you want or we can see what happens" said Zi. "What about if I get the morning after pill and then go on the pill and then once we are married we stop the pill and using protection what do you think" asked Alyssa. Zi smiled "I like that idea" Zi told Alyssa. Alyssa then realxed into the bed with Zi in her arm and they both couldnt be happier.

They slept like this: