32

Zi stayed in her moms until they had to they had to go into the meeting room for a team meeting they were preparing for there final against spain. Zi couldnt wait she just hoped that she would get as many goals as she got against england. Everyone went done to the meeting room, Zi sat between Ali and Ash with Carli and Alyssa behind them. Zi was glad that she accepted the call up from Jill Ellis, she had a family, a girlfriend and many friends she was finally happy with her life.

Once the team meeting had finished everyone stayed where the was, then Kelly got up, "we all want to know what is happening between Alyssa and Zi" said Kelly. Alyssa looked at Zi to see what she wanted to do. Alyssa and Zi wanted to discuss this in provate but it would look suspicous if they went out just the two of them.

Ali, Ash, Carli, Alyssa and Zi all went out and into a private room. "what do you two want to do" asked Ali. "I wouldnt mind them knowing but it has been nice just the 5 of us knowing and it is still a new relationship" explained Alyssa, Zi nodded to this. They have been together for about two months and she was moving to a different team for her.

"We will tell them but we are only telling them that we are together and that is that" explained Zi. Ali, Ash and Carli nodded to this, they then walked back into the team meeting "yes kelly we are dating but that is all you are getting" said Alyssa. Zi then pulled Alyssa with her and ran away room everyone and upto the room where it was peaceful.

They stayed up on the room for the longest time with Zi in Alyssa arms, their phones were going off but they ignored them. Zi felt at peace in Alyssa arms.