19

Within half and hour of them posting the posts, there was serval knocks at the door, Ash got up and opened the door and there was all of there team mates "whats up guys" said Ash "you adopted Zi this morning and didnt tell anyone" asked Carli. "Zi needed to feel secure and that what Zi needed so that is what we did, we are sorry we didnt tell you but we wanted to do what was best for Zi" explained Ash. Everyone nodded the head like they understood where Ash and Ali was coming from.

The team then went into the room and did a bit of team bonding they still had a month left if they go onto the final. They have got two group games left, semi final and final. Alyssa walked into the room and sat at the feet of Zi everyone looked at Zi and Ali. Zi let her right hand rest on Alyssa should. Zi seemed at ease with the world it was like a weight had been lifted of her shoulders. Alyssa seemed content with having Zi hand on her shoulder.

"So what do you guys want to do" asked Carli, "spin the bottle" most of the team replied. So that is what they did "truth or dare Ash" asked Kelly "truth" answered Ash. "how is it being a mom to a 20 year old" asked Kelly "like heaven" answered Ash. Ash then spun the bottle it landed on Alyssa "Alyssa truth or dare" asked Ash. "Dare" replied Alyssa "I dare you to put ice in your bra" ASh told Alyssa. Alyssa got up to do it.

They did this until it was lunch time they then all went down to the dining room together, Alyssa waited for Zi and held her hand until they got there plates. "do you want to stop with me tonight, I miss you in my arms, Carli is staying with her husband" Alyssa said. "Yes I would like that let me check with Ash and Ali" replied Zi. Zi then turned to Ash and Ali "could I stay with Alyssa tonight please" asked Zi, Ash and Ali looked at eachother, they talked with there eyes, "yes you can" replied Ali.