24

Once everyone was on the bus, the driver took them to the training ground where they went through what they needed to do to win italy. They worked on the skills, they all knew that they were in the bad books with Jill and Dawn. Once training had finished they went back to the hotel and they then decided to go to there rooms and then meet in Carli and Alyssa room, they wanted to know how to get in there good books. Once everyone was seated in Alyssa and Carli room, Alyssa and Zi was sat on the bed together but not touching. "I know a way to get back in Jill and Dawns good book dont loose" said Kelly. Zi then turned to Ali "we need to win if we want to get back into her good book and win the table we have two games left our next ones are Italy and Chile we need to win them by more than two goals" wishpered Zi to Ali. Ali then turned to everyone and explained what Zi had just said.

Everyone liked that idea, they all nodded when Ali explained it to everyone. They all chilled in the room until it was time for dinner. They were all hungry, they went down stairs together and went down into the dining room .

 They were all hungry, they went down stairs together and went down into the dining room

When they went into the dinning room, they saw what buffet they have Ash and Ali looked at eachother

When they went into the dinning room, they saw what buffet they have Ash and Ali looked at eachother. They knew they were in the dog house this spread was perfect and that was unlike Jill and dawn. They hoped if they win the football match against Italy tomorrow with more than one goal. Once every had got what they wanted they all went to bed so they werent late again.