2

Jill led the way to Zinnia's car. Zi got the bags out that she needed and then followed Jill, Ash, Ali and Carli up to the room they would be staying at throughout the tournament. They kept walking until they got to the room then Jill turned to Zi. "Right Zi I'm going to leave you to these lovely ladies they will look after you but i am just a level below if you need me okay." Jill said "I will be okay Jill" Zi told Jill. Jill then walked away, Zi was then led into the room by Carli.

"This is your bed, Ali and Ash is just on that bed there if you need them but do you want to get freshened up and then it will be time for dinner and team meeting" explained Carli
Zi then went into the bathroom and got reassured for dinner. Zi was very cautious to see it they were following her, but she was glad when they weren't. There is one thing that Zi never tell anyone is that she has boobs but she also has a peinus. Zi didn't like it until she turned 14 and her family told her that they liked how she is and they wouldn't change her for the world.

When I stepped out the bathroom I chose blue jeans and nice top. This is what Zinnia is wearing.

Once Zi stepped out of the bathroom, "Hey Zi can you tell us a bit about you" asked Ali "sure, I am 20 years old I as born on 3rd May 2000, I like to hang out with my friend and I don't have any family left they were all killed in a plane crash, I...

Once Zi stepped out of the bathroom, "Hey Zi can you tell us a bit about you" asked Ali "sure, I am 20 years old I as born on 3rd May 2000, I like to hang out with my friend and I don't have any family left they were all killed in a plane crash, I am the only survivor. I am gay and I love to play football" Zi told them. Carli, Ali and Ash looked shocked they quickly composed themselves. "Okay we are sorry to hear about your family, shall we g down to have dinner" said Ali, Zi nodded her head Ali then led the way out of the room.

Once they got outside the dinning hall "right Zi I expect you to sit with me, Ali or Carli and you need to have a decent amount food on your plate okay?" Explained Ash, Ash then led Zi to the food buffet and watched her put things she liked on her plate. Once they all got there meals they sat with the other veterans on a table. They sat with, Julie, Adriana, Tobin, Carli, Kelly, christen and Megan. They were all laughing and talking about random stuff Zi got involved sometimes. Once dinner was over they all went into the meeting room Jill and Carli stood up front "okay girls I think it is time for you to officially meet Zinnia" explained Jill.

What will happened next?
What questions will they ask?