33

Ali and Ash called everyone to Carli's room because they knew that Zi and Ash would be in there room once everyone was in the room Ash and Ali went and got Alyssa and Zi, once the four of them arrived Carli's room they went straight to Alyssa bed and Alyssa leaned against the headboard with Zi inbetween her legs, Zi seemed more relaxed when she was in Alyssa arms. Zi was happy that she met Alyssa. Once Alyssa and Zi was comfortable Alyssa cleared her throat so everyone looked at her. "I know that you hsve all been woundering what is happening between me and Zi and we have discussec this and have agreed to tell you that me and Zi are in a relationship but it is just between the national girls we dont want the public to kmow just yet" said Alyssa. "Is this why you are moving to North Carolina" asked Kelly, Alyssa move to North Carolina FC has been publisized earlier in the day. Alyssa nodded her head.

Once they told them the news they all watched a movie together Alyssa and Zi stayed cuddled up together and watched the movie together

Once they told them the news they all watched a movie together Alyssa and Zi stayed cuddled up together and watched the movie together.  Once everyone had gone to bed Alyssa and Zi got ready for bed Zi was staying with Alyssa and Carli tonight they had training the next day. Zi couldnt wait for the Final match in the SheBeilieves Cup. Zi hoped that they would lift the trophy together and as a team. Zi hoped that Alyssa would start the final.