Chapter Six

Tremaine

At some point I dozed but Nicole throwing up again woke me up. I asked if she was okay while I checked my phone.

Drizz:
Come through
12:01am

It was after one thirty so I know I didn't miss too much. I decided to go there than stay around here.

I heard water running so I assumed Nicole was aight. I slipped my shoes on and left out quick.

Allen's house was about twenty minutes from Nicole's condo so I was easing onto his block in no time. I drove slower than usual to scope out the area. The streets over here are super dark and narrow. They need lights over here. It's the easiest place to get fucked up if you not careful.

Everything seemed okay so I drove at my usual speed that was still under the limit. About two blocks from Drake's house I peeped a truck swerving. I watched closely to make sure I passed it before it got close. My turn signal was on since I was turning in a few seconds. I moved to try to dodge the truck that appeared in front of me but I was distracted by the person who darted out infront of me. I moved too late and I felt. My head hit the steering wheel which ejected the airbag. I can't see but I can smell blood and feel it leaking. I heard glass shattering and groans but I can't move. Though I was lightheaded and my head was cloudy I tried to stay up.

The sirens got closer by the time I felt like I was slipping. I knew I was going to be alright but when I saw my mumma's face i knew I was fucked.

The News Report

Musician Trey Songz, real name Tremaine Neverson age 24 has been found to be one of the drivers in the deadly head on collison in a Los Angeles neighborhood. It's been confirmed that an intoxicated driver crashed his truck into the singer's car. The driver has small injuries and is being pulled from the windshield now. Neverson is being pulled out his vehicle and appears to be in a critical state. Along with the drivers there's another unidentified victim sandwiched between the vehicles. Her condition is unknown. More about this story at 5.

Carmen

I don't know how I get myself into these situations.

The last thing I remember was trying to get out of the way of a truck. I didn't expect to wake up hooked to machines. But I'm not surprised.

I couldn't moved much but I saw a bag of blood dripping into the tube connected to my veins. The steady beep of the heart monitor was more annoying than comforting. My head was in a neck brace but it was loose enough for me to move in, even though that hurt.

I turned my head towards the door to see the curtains were pushed back and there was a person next to me. The heart monitor beep wasn't consistent.

Doesn't seem like I'll have a roommate for long.

Fiona

I had a gut feeling that the unidentified person was Carmen. When she didn't answer my nineth call I figured it was.

I made the short trip to the hospital and talked to the receptionist. Since Carmen doesn't have any living relatives she allowed me to go see her. Before I got to the elevator two police officers asked to speak with me. I complied and we sat in the waiting room.

"What's your relationship to the victim?"
The taller officer asked. "Friend."

"What's her name?" The shorter officer asked with a notebook. "Carmen Carangi"

The two cops alternated. "Any family?"
"Not that I know of."

"Do you know a Brooke Mason?"
"No."
"We have a document stating that she's maybe the victim's sister."

I shurgged, I don't know much about her family. Carmen doesn't offer more than she is asked.

Thw guys asked a few more questions and went to do something. I went to the room Carmen was in.

I went right to the second bed and knocked on the wall. Carmen opened an eye and raised an eyebrow. I couldn't tell what was under the sheet as far as injuries but I could see that her arm was in a sling. She looked a little more beat up than usual.

"Don't look at me like that." Carmen made her frown more prominent.

There was a knock at the door and a short girl appeared. She walked over and smiled. "Hi."

I waved a little and Carmen just stared.
"Are you Carmen?"
Carmen raised an eyebrow and the girl stepped closer. "I'm Brooke, I'm your sister."

Brooke Mason

Brooke Mason

Carmen continued to stare until I mumbled. "I think it's true." She still laid there unamused. Brooke added more. "We have the same mother."

Brooke stood there expectantly but Carmen was silent as usual. It was silence between the three of us.

The silence was broke when the person in the other bed began to cough. Brooke hit the nurse button on their bed and gasped. I looked over and noticed that it was Trey. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself and got up to look for a roaming nurse. Brooke was panicking and I started to freak out. Trey was turning blue and I didn't know where a nurse was.

He monitors were going crazy and everything started beeping. Brooke and I stepped away when the nurses rushed in.

The beeping got louder and they were hovering over him. It got so loud that it set off an alarm. Nurses were calling for other nurses and the other nurses were looking for doctors. The beeping was rapid and almost loud enough to make the room vibrate. One of the nurses stumbled back and covered her mouth. Soon another couple joined her.

I wondered why but then I noticed the change.

The heart monitor stopped beating.

____
Brooke Mason- originally Sibonay from tumblr but now she's some girl I found.

Got rid of a pov, and changed things a bit. Seems better now :)