Simply Amazing:Chapter 30

Nicole

The ambulance came and took Chris to the hospital. He just passed out for no logically reason. Now I can’t help but think the worst as I sit in this cold waiting room. Doctors and nurses all pass me but nobody has given any information on him. All of the shit I did to him It’s weighing heavily on my brain and making it harder to not burst out in tears. Why? Just why? Why did I have to become such a monster? It’s like every time I get close to someone, something inside me comes out and fucks everything up. It’s not even controllable anymore and I honest hate who I’ve become. All of the hatred I had for her comes out when I get mad. I honestly wish I could go back in time and change everything, but I can’t.

Silent tears fall from my eyes and down my face as I hold Kamryn tightly in my arms.

“Excuse me, Ms.Lauren?”A voiced called out to me.

I wiped my eyes and stood up straight with Kamryn on my hip.

“Mr. Brown is not well and we need a blood related relative or spouse before I can discuss anything more.”

My body slumped back into the chair and I held my head in my hand because there was nothing else for me to do.

“Where is my son?”

I looked up to see an angry woman standing in front of me and Rihanna standing behind her.

Naijha

Trouble…

Trouble seems to follow me wherever I go and I don’t even know why anymore. Shit was already going down hill in my life, but after I turned 18 there was no way to stop it. The pain of watching everything that you’ve ever known just fall apart, becomes too much. Dreaming, wishing, and praying for a way to fix it…but that’s not possible.

All because of one mistake.

Flashback

“I’m sorry Ms.Morgan; it was nothing else that we could do. We are very sorry that we couldn’t save them.” The tall doctor said before he turned away.

My heart shattered and fell apart along with the pieces of my soul.

Why did I have to lose control of the car? Why couldn’t I have been honest?  Why couldn’t I have died instead?

Flashback in a flashback

“You have to clean up your act, or we’re putting you out” My dad’s words echoed in my head and my anger started to boil.

I have been a little arrogant, disrespectful, and a little bit rebellious when they brought me back home. Sometimes living in a strict household brings out the worst in me.

An hour later…

“Asia-Asia its time to go” Sierra yelled shaking me.

“Okay” I mumbled and she left me alone.

It was only 7:16 pm and I had to take my brother and sister to our other house. Although the nap helped in was still in rhino mode, and I had a feeling that something bad will happen.

Something bad is always happening so why not drink it away?

I dug deep in my closet for the bottle of scotch I confiscated from my parents liquor cabinet. The bottle was empty within minutes, shortly after I heard footsteps coming closer. I hid the bottle and calmly walked to the car with a new found happiness.

I started the car and sped out of the driveway, I felt a head hit the back of my seat but it didn’t matter.

“You’re going too fast!” Eric screamed.

My vision is starting to get blurry and my heart literally just stopped for a second.

Loud screams were heard before the car swerved making me hit my head on the window as a powerful force collided with the driver’s side. The car pushed mine into another. The impact was so strong that both cars crashed head first and the other car flipped and landed on top of mine. My head crashed in the windshield and I went numb after feeling my head leaking.

…..

The leaking continued but I forced myself to open my eyes and face the pain. I opened my eyes to see the bloody dismembered faces of my mother and father looking at me. They looked like they were breathing but they were stuck in that position. I tilted my head to the side to look in the car and felt my stomach drop.

Sierra was hanging out of the back window with a door embedded in her waist, bleeding from her mouth. Little Eric’s chest was tore open along with his neck. The skin on his left side was the only thing attached to it. The right side was exposed and showed the broken bones from when his neck was crushed.

“O-Oh my god”I felt my eyelids fall and I blacked out..

End of Flashbacks.

If I could take back the tragedies that haunt me today…

Brooke

I swear I will never go out with Riley again.

I’ve been sitting in this fucking jail cell for 14 hours and I am beyond pissed.

“Mason!”The guard called out unlocking the cell and leading me to the front desk.

I signed a release paper and instantly felt free again.

“Who paid my bail?”I asked the women and she pointed behind me.

I turned around to see a grinning Riley standing by the exit.

“What the fu-“I started to yell.

“Chill..”She said with a hand up,I glared and walked away.

“It wasn’t that bad..”She said walking with me.

Before I could disagree I heard a familiar voice calling me.
I turned toward the voice and wanted to die right there.
I just couldn’t let it show.

“Hi..”I mumbled looking down.

“Hey Brooke”Tyga said smirking….