Simply Amazing:Chapter 26

Tremaine

I’m finally going back to work after the months and a half of being depressed and shit.At this point all that shit is completely dead to me and as far as I’m concerned,it never happened.

“Trigga!”Allen greeted me when I walked to his table in the cafe.

“Drizzy!”

I sat down in front of him and there was some tension between us.

“So what’s been going on?”I asked.

“Umm nothing really lately.What’s going on with you?”

“Same…”We both sat in silence for a few minutes just looking at each other.

“So have you talked to Chris?”Allen asked.

I looked at him blankly and I felt my blood boil.

“Okay I just asked calm down.I know what he did was wrong but maybe yu should hear the full story from both sides.This could all be a big misunderstanding.Hell you know Nicole was a hoe the boy might not even be Chris’s.”

Although the I knew Nicole was a hoe I also know Chris is too.

Flashback.

Allen and I stood in the doorway and watched a crowd form around some girl’s bed.

Chris called us over for back up when he saw one of his girlfriends in the house.

“Wow they are going to fuck him up.”Allen said simultaneously shaking his head.

“Look I’m sorry”Chris Yelled.

“It was and accident,Damn!. How the fuck do you all even know each other?”

“We’re sisters!”The girl in the back holding a baseball ball shouted.

“Damn!”Allen and I said in unison.

Chris yellow ass started to get pale and he looked over to us,but we just smiled at him.

“What the fuck was that?”I asked when I heard a loud thumping on the door.

One girl unlocked the door and a huge dude (Michael Clarke Duncan)came in the room looking pissed.

“Daddy that’s him”a smaller girl said pointing to Chris who looked like he was about to be sick.

The guy walked over right in front of Chris and grabbed him buy his neck.