Simply Amazing:Chapter 23

Fiona

“Are you okay?”  Carmen asked.

“I guess..”I sighed.

Carmen’s eyes narrowed at me and they searched mine for answers.

“I just feel lost.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know,its like I’m missing something.”

“An particular reason for it?”

“Not that I know of…”

“Well then…”

“Ugh I need to go.”

“Why?”

“I just need to get the fuck out of here!”I screamed and stormed out of the house.

When I got into my car I felt bad for yelling at Carmen,I know she was only trying to help.

Every nightmare or every secret that I’ve bottled up is slowly eating away to me.

They say honesty is the best policy but honest is sometimes what hurts the most.

Tremaine

Its been about a month since the day at …old boy’s house.I haven’t seen or talked to anyone about it because it kind of hurts.Nicole slept with someone else while I was visiting my brother in Virginia,and I was mad about it.

Who wouldn’t be?

Its the fact that it was somebody so close to me,someone that I would so anything for.Most importantly someone that I trusted,but obviously that was a mistake.

He didn’t even care to tell me until he was unexpectedly forced to.

Allen wants me to talk about it but ,how can you form words to explain that level of betrayal?

I’ve been with Carmen everyday since and I can tell that she is worried about me.

As pissed off as I am I don’t want to fight Chris because of all of this,its pointless.

But I guess I know who I can trust now,even if I had to lose someone to find out.

Carmen

Everybody around me it starting to change for the worst,its becoming harder to deal with.

Fiona comes back after disappearing for some weeks and she gets all defensive.Brooke has left my life as fast as she came into it.The worst one is Tremaine he is depressed but he only told me part of the reason.

Flashback

I was closing my door when I saw Tremaine down the hall that lead to my door.

“Hi”I said and he nodded while looking down at the ground.

I held the door open for him to walk in and I saw a glimpse of his face.

He looked empty…he looked broken.

Tremaine was out of my sight when I walked away from the door and I heard something hit the wall in my room.

After tossing my shoes and jacket on the floor I saw him laying on his back on my bed staring at the ceiling.

“Are you okay?”I asked hesitantly and he his gaze fell on me after giving a small nod.

I crept closer to the other side of my bed and softly sat down.

“Do you ever wonder about what you don’t know?”he asked staring at the ceiling.

“Not really”I shrugged when he raised his eyebrows.

“Why?”

“Because I know that somethings would be harder to cope with if I think about them”

“Yeah…”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

He sat up with he back on the headboard and he pulled me closer.

I leaning on his shoulder with his arm around my waist and the room became completely silent.

‘Chris’ flashed across his phone screen and he tossed it on the floor.

“Ar-“

“Just leave it alone”he whispered and leaned down to kiss me.

It was was soft and gentle like usual but this one had far more behind it.

End of Flashback

I went back into my room after I saw Fiona pull away from the curb and saw Tremaine watching t.v.

I crawled under my blanket and closed my eyes something just isn’t right.