Simply Amazing: Chapter 31

The day after Trey and Carmen’s date…

Carmen
The pain on the left side of my head as becoming unbearable and I don’t even know where its coming from.I release the hold on my eyelids and open my eyes open slowly to reveal an unfamiliar place.

Where the fuck am I?
Powder blue walls,blue carpet,a bookshelf,and a t.v.All items I’ve never seen before.The bed shifts and I feel a brown tattooed arm wrap around my waist.My breath hitches and I shut my eyes,fearing who might be behind me.

After a few deep breathes I rolled over and fell off the bed.During my fall I manage to bump my face against the nightstand.
“Shit.” I muttered under my breath and heard snickering behind me.
“Are you okay?” The voice asked and I jumped up from the floor startled.
He looked amazing.I just stared at him and looked at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
“Are you okay?” The eyebrow went up higher and he got up and walked up to me.
“I uh….um.I ah…” I stammered as he stood over me.
Think.think.think!
Finally my thoughts became clear and I had to ask him.
“D-Do I know you?”

Fiona

Mistakes were made and the first one is with Carmen.She didn’t deserve me yelling at her ,I know she could understand the problem.I walk up the stairs and see Brooke and some curly haired kid mugging each other.
“Hey…”I said softly as I approached them and I received a nod and a dry hello.
“Can you open the door?” The curly haired girl asked and I reluctantly looked at Brooke for conformation.
Once I got it I opened the door and tripped over some huge shoes.All three of us stared at the shoes and muttered “What the fuck?” At the same time.
We all walked straight to Carmen’s bedroom and every jaw dropped.
Trey in his boxers sitting on the bed while Carmen is standing against the wall in her bra and boy shorts with a bulging lump on her head.I looked closer the right side of her face was bruised and she looked terrified.
“What the hell did you do to her Trey?!” I yelled walking up to him.
“I didn’t do anything” He held his hands up backing away.
Brooke rushed to Carmen and she backed away.Every time anyone tried to touch her she would run.
What happened?

AN: The person with curly hair is Riley and the Shortest one is Brooke (Real brooke is 5'3 :/)
Carmen

“Carmen what’s wrong?” The shortest one with black hair kept asking.She looked in my direction every time she said it.

It all started to make sense.

  I’ve been kidnapped.
I was backing away from them ready to run and find a way out here when my arm was grabbed and My arms were held at my sides.I was face to face with a curly haired person.
“Look,you need to calm down.Stop the damn running I have a headache.”The girl sighed and the grip on my arms loosened.
Why is this happening to me? With the pain in my head increasing and my eyes burning I realized that.

  I’m screwed.
I slid down the wall and tears poured down my face.
“Carmen its okay” The girl with the black hair said and she touched my shoulder.
“Get the hell away from me!. Why am I here? Who the fuck are you people!?” I cried harder and they stared at me in shock.
“Do you really not know us?” The guy asked softly kneeling down next to me.I just looked at him and I just don’t know him.
I sighed after my tears stopped.
I don’t even know me.