Simply Amazing:Chapter 34

Hi!

So I got a lot of questions about the last chapter. Well as I was writing it I was on tumblr (my second home). I saw a few post about rape and one of the pictures is one the right.--->

Anywho just because a female wears certain clothes or acts a certain way doesn't mean that makes any sexual abuse okay. I got the idea from another picture I saw,I just couldn't find it -__-. I didn't make the scene as graphic and as gruesome as it could have because its kind of fucked up already :/.

The next few chapters are going to be focusing more on Carmen and Tremaine because their relationship has changed since her "accident". And I've noticed that they haven't really developed. o.0

Before I conclude my rambling I want to thank EACH AND EVERYONE who reads,fans,vote,and comments on this story. It has 67,000+ reads and that is dope as fuck. Honestly thank you because you make writing fun for me.

This will also be mainly like living in the mind of "New Carmen" since everything is pretty much new to her.

Aight I'm done. :)

__________

5 days after..
Carmen

This life I'm living just feels weird. I don't actually know how to explain it,it just doesn't feel right. The people around me ask me questions and expect to me to know what they are talking about. People tell me stories and read from some book that I  Fiona brought. Nothing sounds familiar and the more I hear confuses me. Every night Trey and I sit on the couch and he reads a story out of the book. When he's finished he asks me if I remember any of it. I think about pretending but I know that it won't help so I shake my head know and I could see the slight disappointment on his face.
Was my life really even important anyway?
________________ 10:07 am.

"Wake up"
"Wake up"

Someone kept shaking me but I didn't want to get up. I just went to sleep. They shook me again and I kicked them as hard as I can. Something dropped and hit the floor hard,I couldn't tell what it was but I didn't care. Whoever I kicked kicked me back and I held my leg in pain. What the hell.

The blanket was snatched out of my loose grasp and the short girl from the other day glared down at me.

"Get up Carmen."

"Go away." I said glaring back at her.

"No! I am your sitter for today and we have to go soon.So get up!" While absent mindedly rubbing her leg she stared at me.

"I'm not going anywhere so go away." I rolled my eyes and got comfy under the blanket only for her to pull it away. Again.

"I'm serious get uppp!!!" The girl whined.

Ugh.

"I am an adult I don't need a sitter. I'm not going anywhere and I don't even know you." I spoke calmly but I was really annoyed.

"You don't know anything so somebody needs to be with you. I have a photo shoot in 30 minutes so we need to go. I'm your sister! You do know me."

I raised an unconvinced eyebrow at her. I don't have any brothers or sisters at least according to the book I don't. We don't even look a like. I wasn't leaving I feel safe here. "I can't be late Get the fuck up!!!" She yelled  obvious annoyed by me. After a glance at the clock on the nightstand she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off the bed. I wasn't moving. At all.

Needless to say she was beyond pissed off. She stomped out of the room with her arms folded and slammed the door shut.I guess I was suppose to care.................. No.
The kid was annoying me so I locked the door.