Simply Amazing:Chapter 36

Sorry for the wait smh writer's block. 4 chapters left.

___________

3 days later

Carmen

When I climbed a fence yesterday I cut my arm. Although I've stopped the bleeding its still hurts like hell. I am exhausted. I haven't eaten anything but I can't stop throwing up.
I've been meandering around this town for days but i couldn't stop. My mind was leading me somewhere,I just didn't know where. At the moment I was standing in front of someone's apartment. 

2A.

Hesitantly I knocked and soon after a girl with a battered and bruised face appeared in the doorway. She didn't look familiar.

"Cari?" She questioned with a smile that soon faded. "What the fuck happened to you? Come here." The girl dragged me into her apartment and to a living room. The shorts she had on displayed the various bruises and scars on her legs. Her short sleeve shirt didn't cover any of the scars or the bandage on her arm. "Carmen?" She raised an eyebrow and sat on the coffee table. "How do you know my name?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
She stared at me like I was crazy. "You're my cousin. What happened to you? You're acting weirder than usual."

My cousin?

A/N: Charlise is pronounced Car Lyle

"I don't know. I hit my head and I don't. I just- I don't know!" I am just frustrated with everything. "Calm down. I'll just tell you what you need to know. I'm Skylar Charlise well I told you like 8 months ago before my accident that i found out that I am actually Elle but whatever just call me Skylar. Anyway how did you get here?"
A/N: Skylar was in chapter 19 and 20

"I walked. I don't have a car." I shrugged.

"You have two but does anybody know that you are here?" I shrugged again and a little boy ran and hugged me.

A/N: This takes place about 6 months after the story I wrote with Skylar as the main character. Long story short she got hit by an ambulance and that's how she has a bruises the broken arm etc.

I found out that the boy was my god son/cousin Jacob. I explained how I got here and she got up and walked out. "People are looking for you kid." ." So."

"You need to go to home. So I called someone to come get you. But first follow me. Jake go play." Skylar ushered me to her room and then off to the bathroom with new clothes. When I was finished and dressed in a blue shirt,short  black shorts, and my black Nikes I found Skylar in her kitchen.

"You look human." Skylar commented as she examined the few scars that I had."Thanks?"
"You look like shit bruh. How about you go sleep for a while?" I didn't know what else I could do so I nodded and dragged myself to the couch." Nuh uh fuck off my couch,that shit is expensive. Go sleep in my bed." I frown and went to her room. I was asleep before my head hit the pillows.

Carmen's Dream

( She's like 11 in the dream)

They will not leave me alone! I just don't understand it. Who are they? Two boys have been bothering me all day and I have done anything to them. The yellow boy was chasing me so I ran through the lunch room and out the door that lead to the play ground. Loud voices yelled for someone named Christopher to stop chasing me so I assume that's the boys name. I immediately climbed the tallest tree that I could find,once I got high enough I stopped to catch my breath. Just as I settled down I heard sniffing behind me. Hesitantly I turned around and saw a boy with an afro and glasses wiping his face with his sleeve. He looked like a younger weird Allen. My first idea was to find another tree but strangely I felt empathy towards him. I turned around to see him glaring at me. "Are you okay?"
"Does it look like I'm okay?" He growled out and I raised an eyebrow. "You don't have to get snippy buttface."I looked away from him and decided to find another tree. I began to climb down when he spoke again. "Where are you going?"
"That's classified information." I stated dryly and he rolled his eyes. "Come back." I shook my head no and he sighed. "Please." I muttered a whatever and reluctantly climbed back to the branch I was on. "Why are you up here?" He asked. "Christopher was chasing me. Why are you up here?" He looked upset again. "I have to wear these stupid glasses.". "What's wrong with wearing glasses?" I really didn't understand why he wanted to cry about it. Maybe he's just sensitive."Only nerds wear glasses and when everyone sees me wearing them they will think I'm a nerd and I won't be cool anymore." He sniffled and I furrowed my eyebrows.