Simply Amazing:Chapter 15

Chris

“Yo we are going to a party tomorrow so be there nigga”I sternly told Trey

“I’m busy…”

“Well get unbusy”

“You need to be there,we haven’t been to a party in months.”

“Thats true so I go.”

“I know you will.Now its not really my party so I don’t know all of the details.”

“How the fuck don’t you know?”I shrugged forgetting he couldn’t see me.

“Uh I tell you the details and shit later damn.”

“Uh huh Bye…”He hung up

Did he just hang up on me?

Carmen

I’ve been depressed for all of my life so I don’t know when I’m feeling sad anymore.I have been emotionless for so long I can’t honestly tell what affects me.

Flash Back

“Ms.Carangi I’m afraid you have Borderline Personality Disorder”

I frowned..”How do you know?”

“You have all of the symptoms…”

“oh really?”I said as condescending as I could.

“People with BPD are often uncertain about their identity.Their views of other people may change quickly. A person who is looked up to one day may be looked down on the next day.These suddenly shifting feelings often lead to intense and unstable relationships.

The following are other symptoms:

Fear of being abandoned

Feelings of emptiness and boredom

Frequent displays of inappropriate anger

Impulsiveness with money, substance abuse, sexual relationships, binge eating, or shoplifting

Intolerance of being alone

Repeated crises and acts of self-injury, such as wrist cutting or overdosing

I slowly took in the information and nodded for him to continue.

“You were in the 2nd level of personality disorder those are mainly dramatic but you have displayed behavior that leads you into the 3rd level of anxious behavior.”

“You have Antisocial,Avoidant,and Borderline personality disorders along with a clinical depression.”