Simply Amazing:Chapter 13

Maxine

I walked into the office and was greeted by Lauri with my latte and schedule.On my way to my office my phone beeped indicating that I’ve received a text message.

After sitting behind my desk for about 20 minutes I finally looked at the phone.

From Trey:No

To Trey:but why??

From Trey:because were not friends why should i

To Trey:After we slit up we could have stayed friends.that’s all i want.

From Trey:-______- i don’t trust it

To Trey:why?

From Trey:because i don’t trust you..

I stared at the phone in pain I know he stopped trusting him when I cheated on him but I thought we could move past it already.

To Trey:Well I’m sorry for what happened but I’m ready to leave it in the past.So could you call me when your ready?

From Trey:whatever

Lauri came in and plopped on my sofa and brought it to my attention that we have a meeting in 4 minutes.

The meeting was boring and I had my mind on other things.

Carmen

After Ms.London wrapped up the meeting I got a text message I don’t know why but I started smiling when I saw who it was from.

From Tremaine:Where are you??

To Tremaine:Work…..

From Tremaine:Is Maxine there?

To Tremaine:Yes…

From Tremaine:Okay,is she near you?

To Tremaine:Yes…

From Tremaine:Go to your car

To Tremaine:Why…

From Tremaine:Just do it

To Tremaine:Okay….

Soon as I turned around I burned into Maxine and she had a smirk on her face.

“Sorry Doll”she said smiling as we picked our stuff of the floor.

She grabbed my phone and saw Tremaine’s name on the screen and she tensed up.

I got my phone and my folder and she got hers and she stomped off to her office.

When I got to my car Tremaine came from the other side with flow,ers.

I was shocked and surprised when he past me the flow,ers and proceeded to kiss me next to my car.

When he pulled away I was almost breathless and he looked like he was too.

“Hi…”I said nervously

“Hey”he said with a chuckled.

“What brings you here?”

He gave me a why-the-fuck-do-you-think look.

“Oh Okay”I said with a light nervous kind of intimidated giggle.

Tremaine raised an eye brow and looked at me curiously.

“Why are you so nervous right now?”

“Um….nervous?…no…wh-“

He lowed his head to mine and looked me in my eyes and what was left of my train of thought was gone.

My breathing became off and I was trying to cover it up with a fake cough but I couldn’t get it out.

Trey leaned against the car behind me and pinned me between him and the car.

His lips touched my ear and see said in a deep voice “Calm Down….”

The lump in my throat grew and his lips brushed against mine.

My gaze met his and I couldn’t fight it,my lips crashed into his.I cupped his face and took total control.When I pulled back he stumbled back and leaned against my car grinning.

“Damn where did that come from.”

I looked down at my feet realizing that I kissed him like that I knew I was probably dark red by now.

His fingers lifted my chin and he pecked my lips and I heard somebody clear there throat.

Tremaine

We turned and saw Lauri smiling and twirling her hair looking straight at Carmen.

“Hi Guys”she finger waved at us.

I backed off Carmen and nodded at Lauri who was making her way to us.

She skipped past us and drove off after she stood at her car smiling at us.

“Darn it”Carmen whispered when she checked her watch.

It had been 48 minutes since she came outside.

“I have to go”

“Wait”

She turned around and bumped into me she almost fell but I caught her and went straight to her lips.

When I was done I was holding her up until she got her balance.

“Umm bye”she said walking backwards to the office.

Nicole

My phone was beeping I was checking twitter when I saw Lauri in my mentions …again.

”@LauriC:@NikkiLondon Trey is with your old friend ;)”

‘My old friend’?

Who is that?

“@NikkiLondon:@LauriC who is my old friend?”

“@LauriC @CarmenGiGi :)……….”

My whole mood dropped not because hes with her.It was bound to happen but because I TRY to stay out of drama but I can’t help it.

Trey was everything and I know its my fault for our break up.

Maybe just Maybe I can show him I’ve changed and we could be together…..