#29: Hey There Tyler

A/N : So I have decided to do quick uploads because I Dnt want people to forget about my story :( my normal voting rate dropped ! So 10 votes for the next chapter. On the other hand I really liked reading the comments you guys wrote made my day. It seems Colby is a favorite. Idk maybe Tyler will end up with Colby. But you're gonna have to continue reading to find out. Let me stop babbling and enjoy this chapter :)

*******

Opening my eyes my sight didn't hit the usual pink walls of my room. Instead the walls were a Christmas

like green. I mean really strange color to paint a room if you ask me. But no one was asking. I blinked my eyes a few times running the tiredness out my eyes. I shot up off the bed and I looked around the room until my eyes landed on a shirtless Colby lying next to me. I took a quick glance over the sleeping form of him. He looked so peaceful when he slept. Why was I ogling? Then I remembered the events that happen last night. My face grew hot as I reminisced. I made out with Colby ? I sprung off the bed looking at the clock. I was 9:30. Oh thank god it was a weekend. Colby shuffled around the bed a little till he turned again and a sun ray shined into his eyes. He slowly opened them blinking slowly. I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Good Morning Ty." He said smiling brightly at me. Guess last night hadn't effect him as much as it had effected me.

"Good Morning. " I said walking over his computer chair and sitting down. I awkwardly sat there and folded my hands.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me as he crawled off the bed. This time I couldn't look at him at all. Why? When I did shoot a quick glance at him he was basically half naked. Colby only wore boxers. I glanced over at him and I had to admit he did loom sexy the way the sun made his skin glisten and making his abs and muscles look amazing. Even from waking up that bed hair looked amazing. Oh look at me oogling my best friend. I mean my Cali BFF.

Oh yeah he asked a question. Did I feel better? Actually no, I felt worse. Yesterday really conflicted my feelings and I guess that it showed on my face because Colby's smile disappeared and spoke, " Yesterday.... I - I didn't mean -

Cutting him off I said," I was the one who kissed you yesterday."

" I'm sorry for complicating things." He said giving off a small smile, " Jake already owns your heart so."

I smiled at him a little, " I'm starting to think maybe Jake doesn't really own my heart." I said speaking from my heart. My heart broke when I said that. Jake needed some time and I guess I needed to tell him that. Hey, I mean he kissed Amanda guess we're eve since I kissed Colby. Jake and I were on two different Oceans during two different time zones. How is our long distance relationship even going to work.

Colby did a double take on me when I said that, " What?"

I looked down fingering my finger, " I'm saying I think I'm giving Jake and I relationship a break."

" I don't think he's going to like that." He said walking towards me and resting his hand on my shoulder,"I hope you're not making this decision because of last night. I'll always be there for you and be your friend no matter what."

" You don't understand, it's not because of what happened last night, Jake and I has honestly went thought some tought times and I'm really sick and tired if forgiving him. Maybe we need a break." I said folding my arms and looking him into his eyes, " I appreciate you."

Colby looked back into my eyes a glint and a smirk playing on his lips. He moved in closer his breath playing on my lips. My eys were about to close when he spoke, " You should probably go home?"

I opened my eyes and looked away. It's crazy how hot my face got. I nodded at him, " Yeah I probably should."

*******************************************************************

When I got home and checked my phone all day in my inbox was Jakes name. A whole bunch of sorry's and let's talk it out. We talked it out to many times and I was honestly sick of talking things out. I honestly need a break. From him and this time it was my decision. I logged in on my Facebook account and of course half my NYC friends were sleeping. However my inbox had a message. It wasnt from Jake, it was from Lulu.

It said : Hey girl I guess Jake told you about Amanda. He's been moping around lately. I really miss you and I really hate to see him like this. And don't worry the band is coming back together we actually ended up entering a contest. But jake he's just depressed. :( *sigh*

I leaned back into my chair and typed: ' Between me and you I'm honestly thinking about giving us a break. Actually I've made my decision. Don't go back to him. Promise me. I hope you guys win that contest. Peace and Love.

I decided to check my email after. On the top was our bands email plagueTakesOva@geomail.com. I opened p the email address and there was an attachment. There was a video attached. I opened up the video and stared at it. What was this? I clicked play and there stood Jake with a guitar in his hand. He began speaking.

" SO I'm really sorry and please don't click off." He said sitting down on the stool, " Please like my remix." He started drumming on a few keys as I looked at the video with no emotion, " Hey there Tyler

What's it like in California

I'm a 1000 miles away but I bet right now you look so pretty

Yes you do

Hollywood can't shine as bright as you

I swear its through

Hey there Tyler don't you worry about the distance

I'm right here

If you get lonely give this song another listen close your eyes.

Listen to my voice it's my disguise

I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me

What you do to me

Hey there Tyler, I know times are getting hard, but just believe me girl someday I'll play this song on this guitar

We'll have it good

We'll have the life I dreamed we would

My word is good

Hey there Tyler I got so much left to say if every simple song

I wrote to you would take your breath away

I'd write it all

Even more in love with you I'd fall

Your love is all"

The lyrics of his remixed version went on and on and on. I can't lie it made me smile but it didnt change how I felt about my decision. I still thought me we needed some space.

I flipped out my phone and texted Jake, "I think we need some space."

*********

Short chapter I know. Wow tons of team Colby's. :O its short because the next chapter will be in Jake's point f view :)))