#36: The Witch Returns...Again

This is just a filler chapter because the next major chapter is going to be in Tyler's P.O.V. :) Enjoy.

Once I had a puppy. It ran away.

Once I had a fish. I poured hot water in its tank. It jumped out.

Once I had a first love. She’s in someone elses arm.

My band didn’t know about the engagement ring. I didn’t want them to know. I really didn’t. They’ll talk me out of it. I didn’t want to give Tyler a ‘promise’ ring, because we’re human and promises don’t usually last. However,  a engagement ring meant more, that I was willing to stay by her side forever. It was more deeper and sentimental.

I opened the drawer where I hid the secret ring. I pulled it out and opened the box that revealed a sparkly diamond. It had been my grandmother’s engagement ring. And before my grandmother died she had gave it too me, telling me that one day I’d know what true love is. Plus, they wanted me to carry on the family name. Hah. Of course, with Tyler.

I couldn’t wait till I had popped the question. I mean yeah we’re only seventeen, but they said you can’t put a age on love. Plus, obviously I don’t think Tyler wanted to get married now. We could get married 10 years from now, but as long as I knew she was mine then it was all fine.

I strolled downstairs with my hands in my pocket and a bright smile on my face. Why is everyone always in my house, “LOOK at that big smile!” Lulu said walking up to me pinching my cheeks.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile since Tyler left.” Jason said appearing throwing an orange in the air and catching it.

I shrug finishing off the two steps I strolled into my living room, “Because in a couple hours I’ll be in a plane, one step closer to my love.” I said looking up at them, “And that’s all I ever wanted.”

“Don’t get your hopes up.” Amanda said leaning against my door frame. What was she doing here? I left my backyard door open. It was kind of rude and creepy for her to eavesdropping and popping up putting her unwanted input in.

“Why are you here?” I said folding my arms.

“Nothing really,” she said walking towards me with a smirk on her face. She rests her hands on my shoulder, “Just heard that you was going away.”

“You was eavesdropping.” I said shaking her hands off of me, “And you’re no welcomed here.”

“I think its time for you to go.” Jason said with a stern face. Jason won’t hit a girl, but—

All of a sudden Lulu pops out, “I know you’re not here!” she yelled, “Get Out!”

Amanda spins around with a sneer on her face, “You think its over.”  She looks at all of us in the face, “Trust me it isn’t.” she smiles, “If I can’t have you, then …no one would.” Amanda walks out my house and slams the door.

She couldn’t even ruin my good mood.

“Well.” I said slowly, “We should get some rest. Got a big flight in a few hours.”