Christmas Special <3

"Ta-da!" Jake sang to us as he showed us the christmas tree he had put up. My mouth formed an O as I took in the tree.

You'd think it was beautiful, but it was the complete opposite. What was he thinking? Did he not have any color cordination. Why? The tree leaned a little to the side.

"What is this shit?" Jason blurted out. It was a little blunt and cruel but it was what all of us were thinking. Jake once excited look turned into a frown. I felt extremely bad because I knew he worked hard on this tree. He was so excited to show us.

"It's has a lot of heart." I commented. That statement was half way true.

"And a lot of random trash." Jack said, I  shot him a look, "I love the star."  Jack spoke to soon because the star fell off tree hitting Jason in the head.

Jason face told it all. He wanted to strangle Jake, and then beat the hell out of that tree. He glared at Jake, "What the hell?!"

"Calm down baby," Lulu soothed, "It's just a plastic star."

While Lulu calmed Jason down, I went over and rubbed Jake back. He obviously had some christmas spirit but his decorating skills weren't up to par. I took the star out of Jake's hand and placed it back onto the tree. We should at least give him credit for trying.

Jason calmed down and glared at Jake, "Stick to singing and leave the decorating to the skirts."

Lulu punches him in the shoulder for his "skirts" comment. We all sit on the floor in a circle. This reminded me off how Jake and I first kissed. Kacey came in with a box of pizza in her hand, and also shaking her head at the christmas tree.

"Thanks Kace." I thanked her as she set the pizza's down in the middle of us. Jack grin shot into a big smile as he flipped open the box cover snatching a slice. He'd eat anything.

Jake put his arms around me placing a kiss on the forehead. I glanced at the ring in on my finger. I still haven't gotten over the fact that Jake proposed. Jake brought his lips to ears and whispered, "I love you." His breath lingered and tickled my ear causing me to take in a deep breath and sigh.

"You guys!" Kacey threw a pillow at us, "Get a room." Then she turned to the couple who really needed a room and threw a pillow at them too, interrupting there make out session, "Yuck guys!"

Jason chuckles, "You know what I've realized," he began, "Jack and Kacey are the only two that aren't in a relationship."

"Yeah, you're right!" Jake smirked at them as Kacey turned as red as her hair.

"Jack and I?" Kacey exclaimed.

Jack looking like a deer caught in headlines, begins to shake his head, " pssh, Kacey isn't my type."

Jason chuckles, "Let's play a nice game of Truth and Dare."

Truth and Dare was one of my favorite games, even though I was a punk and always went with truth. Last dare I made, made me end up in a closet with my best friend. Although, I can't lie, that was one of the best moments in life, it was also the most nerve wrecking.

Jake glances at me with a smirk playing on his face, "So, who goes first?"

Jason folds his hand smirking evilly too, "Jack, truth or dare?"

All eyes were on Jack as we watched him make his decision. You'd be stupid to even say dare when you had someone like Jason asking you. Last time we played, it wasn't pretty.  Jake ran around his lawn naked. Lulu...well, lets just say Jason gets creative.

But knowing Jack he replied, "Dare." He never backed down.

Jason nods rubbing his hands together, "I dare you, " He began, "To kiss Kacey."

Kacey turned red when she heard those words come out of Jason's mouth. Jason sat back putting his arm around Lulu. Jack glanced at Kacey blushing a bit, "But Kacey's like a sister."

"And so was Lulu." he planted a wet kiss on Lulu's forehead.

Kacey shakes her head,"Fine!" she exclaimed, "Lets just get over this Jack." Kacey leans over and kisses Jack. Jack was caught off guard and turned red. However, thinking that it'll just be a peck, it wasn't. Was Truth or Dare how relationships were made?

Kacey smirks sitting down, "You guys thought we were chickens."

"Now thats done," Jake said, " Tyler, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said Surprisingly.

"I dare Tyler to go into that closet with me." Jake shot his hand out at me pulling me up. What kind of dare was this? I looked back at everyone who was looking at us walk towards the closet. Lulu wiggled her eyebrows at me causing me to blush.

Entering that closet brought back memories. I turned on the light gawking at Jakes face. I took in every features of him. The way his eyes darted to my lips and how his lips pouted when he was in deep thought. Why was he in deep thought?

"Here we are again." he uttered.

"Yup." I chuckled wrapping my arm around his neck, "But this time no Amanda."

He nods.

"Are you going to ki-

Jake kisses me on the lips shutting me up. His lips were soft and felt like they were molded just perfectly for my lips. I felt connected to him.

"Merry Christmas Tyler."