#42: One last kiss

Why I held onto Colby's hand tightly. I don't know. I don't even know what to feel anymore.

I didn't want to meet like this. I sure didn't want to meet before the show. This added a whole lot more stress because Jake was here. I'm sure he'd be looking for answers.

I could definitely tell he was angry. His fits were balled up and the cute little vein that popped out of his neck was there. Any second now Jake could've swung and hit Colby.

"Care to introduce." Colby said holding onto my hand tightly . Jake had pissed him off too, he even ignored the fact that Jake had called him a prick.

"You remember that band I was telling you about?" I reminded Colby, " Well The Plague, meet Colby." I paused deciding whether or not I should say 'boyfriend', "My boyfriend."

I looked down towards the floor. I felt so bad. Words couldn't even tell you how awkward and bad I felt. Just standing next to Colby and Jake and not showing any signs or trace of emotions to Jake just made me feel so ugh. I felt like a bitch.

I closed my eyes as someone said," Oh my god, don't tell me all this fame and paparazzi camera flashes has got you acting like a bitch."

Jason. He was always honest to me.

My eyes snapped up to him," You don't know me if you'd ever think I'd become a Hollywood bitch."

Jason laughs bitterly," Took you so friggin look to even say you know us." He scoffed," without us, you wouldn't even be here."

I stayed quiet.

Colby finally spoke up,"I don't appreciate you calling her a bitch. " he snapped," She worked hard to be where she is today."

Jake tenses up even more when Colby spoke,"Took you a while to even say yeah you know us."

"Jake." I breathed out,"What are you doing in Cali?"

He laughed, but it held no humor," For your concert. Just came to..." He said stressing out,"support."

Colby let go of my hand and through his arm over my shoulder causing me to be even more closer than I was before. This was awkward, now that he knew that this was the Jake. I don't know what he was thinking,"Oh," Colby was being kind,"That's sweet of you."

Jake definitely took it the wrong way," Just supporting the one I love."

Colby smirked,"Me too."

"Do you mind if I talk to Tyler alone." He said it more of a command than a question.

Colby flashed me a, 'are you sure look' and I just nodded.

And then Colby did the worst thing ever at this time. Colby places his hand on cheek and kissed me. I didn't want to kiss back, but -

Jake had snapped,"Are you friggin done?"

Colby looked liked he snapped too," I'll kiss my girl friend as I want."

Jake sneers pulling my wrist," Lets go Tyler."

While walking to a private area, I looked back to see Colby back to his depressed me. He ran his hand into his hair literally like five times.

Jake stood there with a small smile on his face. I didn't know whether to smile back or keep a straight face. I decided to smile back to.

"Hi." He smiled his cheeks turning a tiny red

Rocking back on my heals I replied, "Hi."

He started chuckling," I don't even know where to start." He said looking down playing with the hem of his shirt. Jake was nervous and that made me smile so much, " Why are you smiling at me?"