*Read!*

Hey, I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. 

I would love all of your opinions. So please comment below! Please! Please ! *This is a new story that I started. :)

It isn't any secret that I'm a womanizer. I don't deny it, and I don't run from it. Matter of fact, I do the opposite, I embrace it. It's part of me. It's who I am. I love the ladies, and the ladies love me, and my cash. They love the idea of who I am, and how I live. So, it'd be crazy for any of them to decline my calls. And, it'd be crazy if they thought I was serious about any one of them. The sad truth is, I'm not.

               I had this one psycho babe who excited me and pleased me in every single way you could imagine. She was perfect. Big tits, pouty lips, and tanned legs, but I didn't want to be with her. She pleased me sexually, but not physically or mentally. Sooner or later, I got bored with her and gave her the boot. Now, when I give you the boot. It means skedaddle, get out of here, and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. You're cut off. You're done. Psycho Babe did not understand that because she called and showed up at suite unexpectedly. That is, until I got rid of her. Don't ask and I won't tell.

                Knock! knock! Knock! " Julian!" my step-sister bellowed at the top of her lungs, "You're going to make me late for school."

                I chuckled behind the door letting the water run some more. I was already dressed and prepared for the first day of school. Ever since our parents courted and married, I've been out to torture her. The mirror I stood in front of reflected a good looking young man.

                "Julian!" she roared again, " I'm going to kill you."

                I fixed my tie once more before opening up the door. I could imagine the look on sissy-dearest face. I shot open the door brushing past her. If looks could kill, I'd be in my grave by now. I grabbed the apple that our maid, Margarita, left on the counter for me. The apple has to be perfectly colored and squeaky clean. Before taking a bite, I scrutinized it. I turned around knowing that Pagen wouldn't be standing right there with a hard look.

                "What?" I questioned her taking a large bite. Red apples, the forbidden fruit, they were something like me.

                She sighed running a hand through her long brown hair, "Jules, you know I have to be there early. Mom's been down my throat saying that I have to get my attendance up and being late wouldn't be a great way to start off."

                I pouted my lips at her, "You should've gotten up early, but I guess that champagne you drank last night went straight to your head."

                "Jules, you took me out last night." she reminded.

                I folded my arms scolding her, "But I drunk Coke, and you rather defy your poor newlywed mommy and drink."

                "I hate you." she fumed.

                Smirking I set the apple down on the counter and walked towards Pagen, "I could've given you a bath, since we are siblings."

                She scoffed pushing me off, "Ew, ew, and ew. Be gone Julian. Be gone."

                Pagen wasn't my type anyways, but she did have long nice legs, and had a party girl side that attracted me. And even if she was sister, step sister that is, we aren't related at all. Right? Or am I right. I turned on my heel heading towards the elevator.

                "I'll see you in school." I waved at her and entered the elevator hitting the ground level button.

                Today, I tell you would definitely be nothing more than interesting. I'd get my rule back and control people under me. We'd have new fresh meat walking through the halls. If you thought I was the type of guy to leave the freshmen girls alone, you thought wrong. They were the best ones to feed on. They have no idea of my reputation or who I am. They may know my name, hence the fact, that I am a Charleston, but that'll only lead them to the trail. And that pathway leads to my silk sheeted bed.

                However, there was a bad side to them. They were either virgins or inexperienced. If they were virgins then I'd have to be super careful. They were like fragile china pots, you hit it wrong, and they'd break. Plus, after I'd take their virginity, they'd be extremely clingy. They'd hang onto my ball sacks and never let go. That is until they recognize that it was only a one night stand and I wanted nothing more than the pleasure. Then, they'd get their big daddy's to beat the shit out of me, or maybe there scrawny 'The Color of The Water' reading brother to whoop my ass. I speak from experience.

                Then, there's the inexperienced freshmen. They've been popped since pre-kindergarten but haven't done anything after that. I hate speaking during sex, and I'd have to speak to them. I would have to direct them. Tell them how to do it, and train them. And training takes to much time and work, especially since I just want to hit it and leave it.

*Rest Coming soon*