nanowrimo challenge & Excerpt of new story

Hey guys I'm doing the Nanowrimo challenge and honestly it's busting my brain big time. It's not hard for me to write but it's hard for me to write a book within 30 days with 50, 000 words. I'm getting there. However, I decided to let you guys in with my little journey. Please Please click on my profile and read my nanowrimo challenge book: Boys Like Girls. It really shows that my writing improved and I'm sure you'd like the characters. It's a complete change for me and a little out of my comfort zone, but I'll be great for the support. I love all of you guys who support me. You keep me moving and make me what to improve my writing. Thank you all in advance. I love you guys! Would you like an excerpt? Fine here it goes.

                        If I had the power to convince my mom to move, I would. I’d do anything to move as far away from Christian Bell and the aggravation he places on me. I’d move to the moon for God sakes, I’d move to China, I’d even move to my high school, as long as if he wasn’t my next door neighbor. Christian didn’t have a cautious vein running through him. He lived on impulsive actions, and didn’t care who he hurt or bothered.

            Girls always gushed to me how they wish they were in my shoes. How lucky I am to have such a hot neighbor! Boy, do they have any idea that this hot neighbor is the reason why sleep is foreign to me. How my precious sleep gets ripped from my hands all because of that boy with the gorgeous hair and pearly white teeth. I’d get bombarded with stupid questions like: Have you ever seen him naked? No. I hope not to. Do you guys talk to each other through the windows? Yes, but only to tell him off. Is he a boxer or brief guy? And, surprisingly I can answer that last question, sadly.

            I rolled off my bed, and glanced out my window to the culprit who won’t shut off his loud, obnoxious music. Slipping on my blue cozy slippers I trudged to the window and opened it in anger. With all my anger releasing I yell, “Bell!” I wait a couple seconds hoping he’d hear me through the loads of bullshit, “Bell! I know you can freaking hear me! Answer me now or I’ll break your freaking window with a brick! I’m serious! I’m sick and tired of you! I want to—

            “Calm down crazy.” Christian says cutting me off. He’s wearing nothing but briefs, and his hair is tasseled as if he had just had his way with a girl. He throws me a smile at the end.

            I roll my eyes, “You’re making me crazy!” I yell at him in complete anger, “Turn off that music now.”

            Yes, this is my nightly routine. He’d play his music loudly or he’d be sleeping with one of the whores, and I could hear everything. I sucks that our rooms were extremely close that if Christian could climb out his window maneuver through the tree that separated our houses and enter my house. That frightened me a bit, but Christian wasn’t that dumb enough to break into my house. I’d yell at him loudly, and he’d laugh it off.

            Christian leaves his window, and for the first time I think I’ve won. However, the music doesn’t lower or even stop, and part of me wants to start yelling again, but I might actually wake my mother. He appears back with an amused look on his face, “It’s only nine p.m.”

            “So what?” I spat at him.

            A chuckle escapes his lips. Is he laughing at my anger? Does he think my rage is comical? Christian folds his arms across his toned chiseled chest. Any girl would be gawking and praising him right now, but all I wanted to do was rip his head off his also toned shoulders, “Do you have some sort of bed time?”

            I fold my arms in defense, “I do not.” I add, “I would just like to get some rest and make up the rest of the nights you deprived me from sleeping.”

            His eyes focuses on something. What is he looking at? I follow his eyes and its lands straight on my boobs. My arms were pushing them up. I forgot I was wearing a tank. My arms quickly drop to the side, and my eyes narrows at him. Can he infuriate me even more in one night? He reverts his eyes back to my face and he grins, “Loosen up it’s the weekend.”

            Can Christian be any more of an asshole? “We have school tomorrow! The week end is done! It’s finito. Finish!” I cry, “For God’s sake can you just turn that crap off and do something productive?”

            A smile spreads to his face, “I can do something productive.”

            Finally, I finally accomplished getting through to Christians thick skull. A sigh in victory escapes my mouth, “Thank you, Bell.”

            He raises his eyebrows, “However, that productive thing will require you, Sealy.” Christian winks at me, and I am completely grossed out when he thrusts his hips at me, and grunts. He’s not serious? I hope he’s just joking, and as soon as this conversation is done he’s going to walk right over to radio, have some courtesy and turn the music off.

            “You’re kidding right?” I croak.

            Christian shakes his head no. Part of me is disgusted and the part of me is shocked that he said that me. Ew, wait no I’m disgusted. I shiver and roll my eyes at his repulsive antics. He smirks, “You come over and I turn the music off or you don’t come over and I blast my music? Choose one.”

            Guess what I chose?