#44 : Time Machine part #1

~ Each * is a new scene. 

Ha ha, did you guys really think you'll get an answer that quick? What do you think she's going to say? Comment below. 

"Hi." I said to the brown haired boy who sat across from me at lunch. I had just moved to New York from Georgia. It was scary being the new girl because I didn't know anyone. Do you know how lame it is to eat lunch alone? I looked around the Cafeteria and everyone seemed to have their  own clique, and it surprised me so much that he sat there in front of me.

                He smiled sheepishly and shot his hand out in front of me, "Hi I'm Jake."

                I glanced at his hand and then to his face and then back to hand before shaking it, "Tyler."

                "So I'm guessing you're new here." Jake said stating the obvious. He picked his tomatoes out and added his French fries into the burger. I looked at him surprised, I honestly thought I was the only one that did that, " What?" he chuckled, "Too weird for you?"

                "No." I grinned picking up the bun of my burger showing him that I also did the same.

                He beam, "Well you know what they say great minds think alike."

                                                                                                *

                "Knock! Knock!" Jake exclaimed as he laid in my backyard. Jake had officially became my best friend. I felt as If I could've be as weird as ever around him and not be judged. In simpler words, I felt comfortable around him.

                I turned on my side to face him, " Who's there's?"

                Jake smiled looking at me, " Adore."

                Knock jokes are so corny. Then again Jake was corniest person alive. I stared back at him before replying, "Adore who?"

                "Adore you, who else?." Jake uttered in the softest voice. My mouth sprouted a big smile as I punched him softly in the arm.

                                                                                *

                Puberty did it works. That day when Jake stood in front of me something happened to me. It was like my tongue was caught in knots and my stomach had butterflies. What? My stomach had butterflies for my best friend. That's yuck. It was the first day of high school and I expected to see the scrawny boy with the wild hair standing in front of me. But no it wasn't, it was a completely different Jake. If Jake was hot in middle school? Then damn so imagine how hot he was now.

                Jake wore a muscle Tee showing off his newly toned arms. His skin was just so perfect, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to give your best friend a hug?"

                And his voice ?! Unbelievably deep and smooth. Where did my dorky but hot best friend go?

                I nervously - when was I ever nervous around him- walked over to him however only to be interrupted by no other than Amanda Times the witch from hell. Ever since Jake and I have became best friends Amanda's been shooting me dirty looks and did cruel things to me. She hung herself on Jakes shoulder feeling up on his arm.