Sneak peak to the Sequel!

Hi, I decided to give you guys a sneak peak of the sequel of Interracial Love, "Playing it safe".

COLBY

Yesterday, the cops had took me in for drinking and driving. They said that I had almost hit a tree and that I could've die. I thought they were bloody over reacting and that I was just a tiny bit under the influence. Yes, I'll admit, yesterday I had the time of my life partying with two hot babes, Sweets, and Long Legs. But, I was living. Living my life the way I want it.

I sat in the jail cell waiting for my mother to arrive. My inmates had stared and looked at me as if I was some type of trophy. Well, I'll let these bastards know that if they touched me, I was going to beat the shit out of them. One of them who stood in a corner with a ragged up shirt, smiled at me. This bastard must think I like swords. I shot him a disgusted look, and that only intrigued the bastard to walk the f*** over.

He smiled at me again revealing a missing and chipped tooth. This bastard must be out of his mind talking to me, "You familiar kid."

The other locked up bastards in my cell looked at me too, " Yeah the kids familiar."

I gritted through my teeth, "Wish you pricks stop calling me kid."

The guy with the chipped tooth laughed, "You that kid from 'Playing It Safe'."

"Yeah!" some other prick agreed, "Jackal."

"Aw, too bad." the chipped tooth guy said, "That was a great show."

Was. That was what started my career before these idiot producers decided to cancel my show. I honestly enjoyed playing as Jackal, but I recognized there was much better things than a stupid little show on a channel. After that, someone had casted me for a movie, 'Boys Like Girls', and my role Christian Bell, let's just say he shifted my image. He made me well known, he made me loved among the girls, and loved among the word.

I was finally proud to say I am Colby Shaw, Hollywood's Golden Boy.

A cop walks over to the gate that trapped me in this hell hole and calls out my name, "Colby Shaw." the cop repeated again.

I got up folding my hands to my chest with a smirk playing on my face, " I am he."

It was the same cop who arrested me. He looked like he wanted to knock my eyes out, " You'll be back sooner or later."

As he opened up the gate for me to leave, I hogged up a good amount of spit, and spat it at his shoes. As I walked out I saluted the losers in the jail cell and bellowed, "So long bastards!"

My dad stood next to my mom. He was angry. So what? People mess up in life, please I was a nineteen year old who was paying for the mansion they were living in now. Let me live a little. I knew I'd be bombarded with a speech, so I prepped myself for it. Knowing that there quarrels were going to be none stop, I walked ahead of them out the precinct flipping all the cops the finger.

The fresh breeze felt amazing. It felt wonderful to finally smell good air again. It was like some of them had no idea what the f*** a shower was. They smelled like a friggin sewer. I breath in the fresh air again and looked around for my limo. There was no sign of him. Just then my parents walks out and my dad pulls out his car keys.

"Where's my driver?" I questioned standing there with pure confusion on my face. I looked around more, until I recognize that my dad was going to drive us, "I'm not leaving here without Tom, taking me home."

My dad breath out, "Or, you could just live at the prison, since that's your favorite place to end up at."

I stood there folding my arms. I will not stay at this prison. You will NOT catch me riding in my dad's car, which wasn't even my dad's car. Instead, it was some trash car he probably brought here so I can be embarrassed, "Where's Tom?"

"I fired him." My dad revealed.

My head snapped to him, "You did what now?"

"I said I fired him." My dad said becoming impatient, "Now get your delinquent a** in the car right now."

I muttered curses under my breath as I swung open the door for the piece of rubbish I had to ride in. My dad followed and then my mom. Soon, my dad was driving down the street. However, I noticed that we weren't heading towards the mansion. No, no, no, we were heading somewhere else.

My eyebrows furrowed together, "Where are we going?"

My mom was the first to speak. My mom has always been the one getting me out of trouble and calming my father down. My father had a tendency to lose it and snap quickly, "Look Colby, when you first moved her, you were a sweet heart. I mean, people loved you, I loved you, and Tyler loved you-

"Don't mention her." I snapped at her.

"-Okay." My mom continued, "I warned you, Hollywood has a tendency to mess up the sweethearts, and turn them into something else. I mean look at Miley Cyrus."

"She's hot." I commented.

My dad shot me a look from the rear view mirror before saying, "Look, let's quit beating around the bush." he complained, "You've become something your mother and I were afraid of. Yes, you are Hollywood's Golden Boy, but, you are still a human being, and we are still your parents." my dad said sighing, "I for one, don't like the path you're heading."

I kept quiet. I didn't like where this is heading.

My dad continued speaking, "What I'm trying to say, is that we're giving you a break."

I raised my left brow, "What do you mean a break?"

"Like you career is on pause, until you can get your act together." My dad explained

They can't do that right? Hollywood needs me. What do I look like? Some video game where you can pause my life and then just click resume. Is my parents drunk right now? Is that how I sound when I'm drunk.

"Dad, I think you need to stop this car right now." I said shaking my head, "You two maybe under the influ-

"The only one who needs to keep above the influence is you son." My dad retorted.

My mom said in the most smallest voice, "Byby, you're only nineteen and you're drinking and partying and yes I understand you're an young adult pass eighteen but I don't appreciate picking up my son once a month in a cell because he made the wrong choices."

"I'm sorry." I apologized, "But you just can't pause my career. Who do you think you are?" I snapped, "Does my manager know about this?"

"Actually, " he began swinging a swift corner, " Your manager agrees that you need a time from all that paparazzi and fame."

I sighed, "So what am I going to do ?"

"You'll see." My dad answered, "You'll see."