#17: The Poem

Hi again. I can’t believe I’m uploading one day right after eachother. Ten votes for the next chapter. Please comment. I’ll appreciate it. Remember I’m in the wattyawards so please help out by doing so.  Thanks for my new readers, and thanks for reading.

I’m excited because my birthday is on this Sunday, yeah the first of July 1. I think I may do a special update that day. So all love to you guys. First person who comments get a fan. Second gets dedication.

<3

Chapter in

5

4

3

2

1:

#17: The Poem

                                                                                                *****

After the whole breakup with Amanda and Jake, Amanda’s been a wreck. I didn’t know someone so popular could become so different when they go through a break up. Break up’s are tough, especially when you’re the one getting dumped. Trust me, I’ve been there.

 Though I did see a change in Amanda’s behavior and appearance, she looked well normal. She didn’t wear the stripper heels that could poke your eyes out. Or the terribly mini skirt that if she’d bend over you could see way more than a forest. Disgusting. For the first time since 3rd grade, she dressed normal. She had jeans on, and a pare of pink flats. She actually wore a shirt, that didn’t reveal more than we wanted to see. Her make up was all over the place.

The thing that surprised me the most, is that I expected her to send me death glares, or snide remarks that she’d normally do. She never did. She sent me a smile. Not a smirk, an actual smile. Not one of those evil, nasty smirks that had the most devilish meaning behind it. It was a kind smile. She’s been like this for a whole week.

I think now, since she changed an all, she been getting the attention she wanted. More people stared at her since that whole makeover. More guys wanted to talk to her. She got rid of her followers, peppy and pip, and sat at lunch by herself.

For the first time, I actually felt sorry for her, and I wanted to sit and eat lunch with her. However, some where lurking in my mind, I hated her, don’t matter all the makeovers and behavioral change. She’d made my middle school, and high school years miserable, and I could never forget it. I know it was wrong for me, but just a week ago, she’d call me a wanna-be white trash.

I walked towards my locker dropping my books off to head to my favorite period, lunch time. My locker depicted how much best friends Jake and I were. The photos we took since we were young children, covered my locker like a blanket. If I was feeling down, this  locker made me feel better. His smile was like a drug, I couldn’t get enough of it.  I was addicted to his love.

That’s weird to say, but it was true. It was like me were meant for each other. Ha, but I was the only one who felt so. A relationships makes up on two people, I was just one.

I turned the corner, and headed towards lunch. I pushed open the cafeteria door and smiled when I saw that Jake had saved me a seat. What happened to Jason, Jack, Lulu and Kacy? They were sitting at a different table. I strolled towards the table, and sat down.