#33: Interrupted

GUYS. I'M BACK! YES I REALLY AM. I WILL TRY TO DO SOME UPDATES. BUT I SERIOUSLY AM BUSY. SCHOOL, IS LIKE SO STRESSING. I WAS SO TIRED AND LAZY AND I COULDN'T WRITE ANY CHAPTERS AT ALL. AND THEN I REALLY GOT DISCOURAGED BY A CERTAIN COMMENT. YEAH. THOSE REALLY HURT. I MEAN IF YOU DONT LIKE MY STORY I'LL APPRECIATE IF YOU NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENT. JUST DONT READ. SIMPLE. I'M HONESTLY NOT FORCING ANYONE TO READ MY STORY.

THANK YOU. FOR THE GUYS THAT LIKE MY STORY. I WILL EDIT IT. I KNOW THERES SOME GRAMMAR ISSUES, BUT I HAVE REALLY GROWN AS A WRITER. THANKS AGAIN GUYS. I LOVE THE SUPPORT. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING. I SWEAR. THE COMMENTS I READ MAKE ME WANNA WRITE.

QUESTION? IS THE STORY DONE. NO. IT STILL HAS LIKE 10 MORE CHAPTERS. I DONT WANT TO DRAG THINGS ON SO YES IT WILL BE ENDING SOON.

LOOK OUT FOR MY NEXT STORY,  DELIVER ME FROM EDEN. THERE'S A PREVIEW AT THE END. 

The concert was in less that a week. This is my first concert. And its crazy how only a year has past since I left Jake. The time has past quick.

Today exactly, is my 17th birthday.

Is it weird that I’ve been thinking about Jake all the time and after that interview it just sparked a few memories? And even today at school when I’m suppose to enjoying my birthday I could stop thinking about him. What was worse was that when I was supposed to be enjoying lunch with Colby, who made my birthday amazing, I zoned him out. It couldn’t hit stop on our memories. And I have come to this one conclusion.

Jake was still apart of me and I couldn’t just push him away as if he didn’t exist.

And then I recognized.

I put myself in some deep waters.

I sat down thinking about what if I saw Jake again? Would my feelings just rush back and I just leave Colby there. I couldn’t hurt Colby. Or when Jake came would I disregard him, and be with Colby? I like both of them….but Jake…he’s my first love. They say the second love is the deepest. I think.

“Earth to Ty.” London said to me as she pulled me along the streets babbling about how amazing Colby is because he’s taking me out for my birthday tonight. London was actually taking me to bakery.

“Are we there yet?” I said snapping out. We’ve been walking for minutes now and all I wanted to do was sit down and enjoy a nice piece of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that London boasted about.

“I’m actually am surprised that you can walk the streets without any fans attacking you and all that.” She said ignoring my question which I’ve asked so many times.

I looked her up and down. London was beautiful, “ I can say the same for you…Ms. Daughter of Ana Milton.”

Who’s Ana Milton. Ana Milton aka London’s mother is a super model. London Is following in her mothers footsteps and has been in multiple commercials and advertisements. I’m sure if we had visited time square there’s bound to bound to be that picture of London and her mother posed on a bill board of that fashion shoot she done a few months ago.

“True.” She said agreeing, “But then again who’s not use to famous people on this side of town. I’m sure if we visited New York…..

“We would’ve been mobbed….you especially by guys who have your face hung on there wall.”

She face palms herself, “Ugh.” She says in disgust, “That’s definitely weird.”

The bakery that London took me too was beyond beautiful. The pastel color painted and decorated around the area was beautiful and it gave it a light airy spring like feel. I tell you the smell in here was amazingly arousing. My nose literally had an dance party. If that even made sense to ya’ll. I ordered a few cupcakes, while London trying to keep her model figure, although her butt was shampow.