#11:Gravity Fail *Part One of Gravity 56 *

I never expected to get so many votes and new fans in like 2 days. Thanks so much. I now I say this in every chapter but it's true I really did appreciate it. Enough of the sappy stuff.

Hey. You voted so here's an extra good chapter of Interracial Love. I hope you like it.

#11: Gravity Fail *Part One of Gravity 56*

All the guys looked at me from the corner of there eyes as we rounded the corner of E23 street. There looks wasn't helping my mood. I really think that we needed Luke, i wasn't just going to add someone to the band. I'm sure Gravity 56, the hottest teen club in all New York, heard a lead singer and a drummer before. However, I'm damn sure they never heard a rapper before.

I trudged along my palms getting sweaty as I saw the big neon sign that blinked Gravity 56 repetively. It was cold even in the winter, and Valentines Day' couldn't even get more worst. Being here was basically the best part of my day.

This morning, I expected to get a least one rose. Instead I got a white rose from Jake, which mean't nothing. White roses are saying friendship forever. Then Josh,I expected him to atleast give me something, but no he gave some random girl a rose, and kissed her right in front of me. Well, I was stalking but still. Worse of all, Jake and Amanda got back together. I couldn't believe that. It made me sick. Gosh!

Luke, however gave me a pink rose, which mean't crush, and I really appreciate it. He was actually a good guy under all that player player status. He was really cool to talk with and hang out. He related more to me, since we share the same race. Howver, when I told Luke what my band said, he took it calmly and nodded. He was a sweet guy because he said he'll be there to support us.

I asked my band are they sure they didn't want Luke. As usual Jake the d*ck said no, and here we are inside Gravity 56 as  the crowd just booed and throw of a band that hand just finished singing. Gee, they're brutal. I hope it won't be like that when we go on.

I walked into the back and the music director shook my hand hardly, " Hey, I'm the music director Colt, um, as you can see the crowd here is really tough and but I Know you can do it. I heard all about you guys. You go on after that girl sings."

I smiled and nodded my head and went to take a seat at the coke bar. Yes, this place was so awesome that they had a coke bare. Sweet!

My band look, I mean Jake's band looked scared. They all looked nervous. Lulu once straigh hair puffed, and that only happened when she was nervous. Jason stopped banging......that was weird. Jack well Jack was always Jack, he was looking around the place. Kacey............she was dozing off. Last but not least Jake ran his hand through his amazing sexy black hair like 50 times. Oh wait, make that 52.

"The Plague get ready you're up in one." Colt said and we walked to the backstage area to get read. Gosh. Our band needed to chill.

As we set up, I looked at my band and shook my head. We can't perform like this if they're looking like this. Without Luke, we couldn't perform and embarass ourself infront of Gravity 56 and I'ms ure there are some pretty good guys out there waiting to sign a deal with the band that conquers the crowd.

"Look, I know this may seem nerve wrecking." I started off catching there attention, "But we can't embarass ourself. So I believe we can do this. Okay all in." I said throwing my hands out. Lulu throw her hands on top of me, and looked around. Soon all the hands piled in and I knew they were ready, "Plague!" we all said together and clapped.

The blue stained curtains opened slowly and the mesmurizing spotlight hit us sharp. I cocked my head around and Jake gave me a thums up as he hold on to his guaitar. My hands scanned the crowd for Luke and there he was. He smiled and clapped for us. I walked slowly to the microphone, and gave Jack and Josh the cue to start.

The music played and the crowd didn't make a sound. Man, this was really scary. I couldn't believe I gave that pep talk and here I am getting nervous, on the stage.

I opened my mouth slowly, " You told me that you loved. And didn't know how much this can change our life. You know you loved me and I didn't know that it was a li-i-i."

The drums sped up and the crowd didn't even crack a cheer, well except Luke.

"Baby over you. You go on to her. Cause hey I don't you, cause I don't nee-e-ed You!!"

I kept singing the lyrics and the song was halfway done and the crowd still didn't react. I couldn't believe this was happening. I could feel it in the way my band played they were feeling the band vibes of the crowd. They freaking hated us.  However, I kept sining.

The worse thing happened ever, the crowd started booing us. I was devastated and the words didn't seem to come out my mouth though. We were getting booed in the hottest teen club ever. I felt a tear roll down my eyes, and my eyes glanced at Luke. He mouthed to me to keep singing and he'll be back. Where was he going.

All of a sudden..........

**********************

I decided to make this into two parts. So 10 vote for the next chapter. Omg, who feels bad for the band. Do you thinkt hey really deserved that reaction? Hmm, I was thinking about at the end of the story to add all the song lyrics to the song she sang through the story. TRrust me I'm an amazing song writer.

Omg, why did Luke leave? Gosh, I thought he was there to support her, Sorry it's so short. On word is liek 5 pages, and then you put it on here and it's like two. I promise you the enxt one would be liek 4 pages long.

:DDDD Virago Monroe.