𝟷.𝟷𝟼

.

| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
Bored

" you don't have to
fight me... but with this,
just know i'm not fighting
against you. "

" thinking of all this
made me wonder though.
do I... like him? "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

day one

The whole day was a bore. I had been just sitting and swinging around on that tree.

It could've been fear that had stopped me from walking around, but well, boredom is far too much worse that the feeling of fear.

It was starting to turn dusk and I had finally had enough.

Being in that room for fifty hours was so much easier since I was stuck with Gon and Killua. Now, I'm just alone. I could try to find one of them, but that'd be selfish. They need time to themselves.

I'll be meeting Killua on the third day anyways.

I swung down from the tree and landed on the ground with a tumble. It had been a while since I stood, causing a slight dizziness.

I smiled from the feeling of the ground though, and decided to walk around for a bit.

I eventually grew tired and got my walking stick out before plopping down at a tree trunk. Sitting with a bored expression. I just glided my fingers along the wood while my whole focus had been hung onto it.

I stopped my fingers once they landed on a carving.

'H+Y' it wrote.

I smiled from the memory, but soon turned into more of a sad smile.

I had invested all these years into finding Hisoka.

All those times being beaten up or worse from shady people in ally ways.

From venturing all across the globe. Every corner I turned and every person I seen, I asked. So much time, and so much of my life, spent on a man who didn't even remember me.

A tear unintentionally slid down my cheek.

After spending time with him in the tower, it had felt nothing like I was just with my elder brother. It was nothing like it used to be.

- Flashback -

It was dusk out, yet somehow stars were sprinkled over the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

The sky was a pinkish yellow, and the moon had already been placed right in the center of it all. I had been on the edge of a cliff, while a breeze flew by.

A crunch was heard, snapping my head over to the direction instantly. Although, all that was there, was a smiling Hisoka.

"Your reflexes have gotten better~" He boasted and walked over next to me. I sighed and rolled my head back.

"No matter how hard you try to make me stronger, I won't ever fight you," I said seriously and he chuckled.

"Only time can tell~" He answered with pleasure and his well known smile. I shook my head with laughter before looking back over to the view.