𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

(This is all an A/N)

Okay. I have so many things to say because right now I'm crying after just writing the last epilogue.

1) IM SO SORRY.
This was my first story and so I obviously had no clue what I was doing half the time. I'm going to edit basically everything because I literally hate it all from chapter 1 to chapter 43. I apologize to those who put up with my inconsistency in publishing chapters. I'm glad I found a workable schedule near the end, but for those who read from the very beginning, then you'll know I published like two chapters a month, then the next month there'd be like six. The whole thing was a mess.

2) THANK YOU!
Because this was my first story, I wasn't expecting tons of viewers and was definitely not expecting people to look forward to my chapters. It was mind boggling to me when I seen all those loving comments you all wrote, even when I hadn't a clue as to what I was doing. It all means so much to me. Especially at the beginning when I was just planning to write some ten chapter story with Killua and Y/N getting together right away in. Obviously that didn't happen.

Also a HUGE thank you to everyone who stayed through my entire story from the beginning of publishing to the very end. It brought a smile to my face every time I read a consistent viewers' comment.

3) NEXT STORY?
So, I'm going back and forth between whether or not I should make a second book to Promise Me. I love where things ended, but I also really want to see more of Killua and Y/N's relationship, after finding out about each others feelings. So basically I'm wondering if you guys would want a second book going through their dating life. I'll be waiting for feedback on this.

4) HONORABLE MENTIONS.
I wanted to recognize a few people who (whether they realized it or not) helped push me to continue writing the book. Obviously, it wouldn't have been done without everyone's help. But here were a few people who commented lovely things, or even funny things, that truly helped me.

@anime_m - first commenter

@disdinoxo - nicest commenter ever

@lilyannalouis - HAD ME WHEEZING

@Ayame_1X - exploding my comments, ty

@123Alice3210 - ur the sweetest

@AnnieAlert20 - just sayin ily & ur comments

@milliezoldycknoir - so sweet

@R4TPUNK - u had me crying laughing

@-MYNAMEISFUCKINLIVI - kween.

@AnOrdinary_Simp - i love ur pfp, & u ofc

@ilovehxhokay - marry me plz and ty

@Priyanka615 - UR SO FUNNY & for what

@Leopikas_Child021 - ur username says it all

@bakugosbigtibbies - HAND IN MARRIAGE?

@mchxnzz - 70th follower!

also ty to so many more, these were just the few that came from the top of my head.

THANK YOU FOR READING,
xoxo @aavocadox
follow me for future books

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 𝙈𝙀 || 𝘬. 𝘻𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘺𝘤𝘬 ✔ 🎉