𝟷.𝟶𝟺

.

| CHAPTER FOUR |
Anything But Normal

" it felt like I didn't
have a care in the world
when I'm around these
two strange boys. "

" if I kept up this blushing
I don't think i'd be able
to go on with life. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

Running for over two hours wasn't what I'd say would be fun. If anything it's extremely boring. It was easy, but I'd rather give up now than keep doing this for another two hours. I've been running next to Gon who doesn't look tired as well. I obviously don't either, but that's because this is too easy, and I'm used to it.

I also haven't seen Hisoka since I found out he was actually here. I guess running like this is actually a good time to really think about all the scenarios on how we'll be formally meeting again.

I can imagine me running into his arms with a huge smile while he reciprocated the action, along with his arms out for me to jump into. he'd spin me around a few times until eventually we'd talk about how our lives have been.

Just thinking of this made me smile.

Gon and I were right behind Leorio, who was extremely worn out already.

Randomly, the boy who looks to be around mine and Gons age skated past him. I seen the boy earlier and was almost captivated by him, of course i'm only 12, but for some reason I felt interested in him. He looked care free and completely chill. Although, I could already tell this wasn't going to end well, with Leorio being stubborn and the kid who looks like he wouldn't care.

"Hey, wait up, kid!" Leorio yells furiously to the boy.

"How about you show a little respect for the Exam." He shouts angrily but still exhausted. He looked like an old man who had just ran up the stairs.

"What do you mean?" The boy looks back at Leorio, his voice shocked me. I wasn't looking over at him but his voice hadn't really matched him. I thought it'd be more pitchy and high.

"I mean, quit using a skateboard. That's cheating." He replies with his normal scowl.

"How's that?" The boy asks with wonder.

"How? This is an endurance test, that's how!" He yells.

Right before I was about to say anything Gon added himself to the conversation.

"No, it's not," Gon says still next to me, which makes Leorio and the boy both look back.

"What are you two babbling about now, Gon and Y/N?!" Leorio yells back at us.

"The examiner guy only said we had to follow him." I nod to Gon's response soon leading the boy our age to slow down and come back to us.

"Hey, how old are you both?" He asks making me a little surprised.

"Twelve years old," Gon says.