𝟷.𝟶𝟾

.

| CHAPTER EIGHT |
Worthy

" because under all
that makeup and hair
spray... he's still the scared
and unloved boy he was all
those years ago. "

" my smile quickly fades
away once I realize that
they didn't know what
time to jump at. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

- Flashback -

"Hisoka. Are we there yet?" I groan in boredom. He looks back at me with his hand still placed gently on mine, leading me into a wonder of mystery.

"We're close~" he smiles which I just groan again. I look around and see only a large mountain straight ahead.

"If we're walking all the way up there... kill me now." I mutter with sarcasm yet annoyance in my tone. This time Hisoka didn't even bother to look down at me.

"And if you keep complaining~ I might just do that." He smiles once again, trying to stop me from complaining. Although I just shrug the thought away and continue walking.

After awhile of walking we finally reached the top of the mountain. I launch myself off of Hisoka and take in the breeze and sights from the top.

I could feel the air gliding across my skin. The birds calling out to their families and flapping their wings. They didn't have a care in the world. Just gliding around, taking in beautiful sights and feeling the most amazing feeling against their feathers.

"Do you like it~?" Hisoka asks making me come back into reality and look back at him with madness in my eyes.

"Yes, but what exactly was the point of coming all the way up here?" I ask simply out of curiosity.

He doesn't answer for a second then just walks past me, starting to stare over the horizon to all the trees compacted together.

"Well you see~" he starts off but then breaths in a large amount of air. "You know when I ask you to think of the beautiful flower field you and mother created, and it cools you down?" I nod hesitantly not understanding where this is leading to. "Well just like you... I have a place of my own that I think about~" his words shocked me, he chuckled from me letting out a small yet noticeable gasp.

"I don't think about it when I want to calm down though~" his smile forms into a serious expression making me slightly concerned from the sudden mood change.

He stared over the sight while the sun peaked out from it becoming night to day. the sky was almost a pink color but still stars scattered all around. The trees looked healthy and placed almost perfectly. The birds flew across the pink canvas like an artist would add to their painting. Everything in the moment had seemed almost perfect.

"I think about it when I want to kill somebody~"

-almost.

- Present -

"The Exams over!" The woman yelled, this caused my eyes to furrow in wonder and in slight anger.