𝟷.𝟷𝟿

.

| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
Poison

" chillax my guy. "

" listen, if you're trying to stop
us from helping our dying
friend, then just know your
words have no impact on us. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

Killua and I went our separate ways, and I had just been wondering through the forest in search for Gon.

I didn't exactly know how I would find him, but there wasn't anything I could entirely do to speed up the process.

"Hey Kid! Do you even know where we're going?!" An all too familiar voice yells angrily.

I cringed from the sound of Leorios yelling but the feeling immediately ceased from seeing Gon sniffing the air. I curved my brows down and look over to them with confusion.

Kurapika seemed to be the only who noticed me, and looked surprised.

"Y/N?" He asked and I smiled. I ran over to them quickly.

Right now we were in a huge field of long grass. It was itchy but I had no room complaints.

"There you guys are!" I exclaim and hop right next to Gon, who looked at me with a huge smile as well.

"Y/N!" He exclaims before Leorio interrupted, "oh great, more people," he huffed.

Kurapika gave him a stern look, "wouldn't it be more helpful if we had more people?" He asked, but it was more like a statement.

Leorio rolled his eyes and then looked back over to Gon, "are we close or what?"

Gon closed his eyes making me look over to him curiously. He sniffed the air, twitching his nose.

"Hmm, nope not at all. It'll at least take us all day," Gon announces and Leorio grumbles.

Man this kid has good senses.

"What are you even looking for?" I ask, ignoring Gons deer-like facial expression.

"Gon and I both already accomplished getting all our points, but Leorio here still has to get his targets badge in order to continue." Kurapika explains and I nod my head in understanding.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I ask and Gon smiles over to me.

I give him a smile back before he once again closes his eyes and sticks his nose up. He looked like a deer in head lights.

Without warning or notice, Gon starts walking, indicating for us all to follow.

I comply and we continue our way through the huge grasses.

- Timeskip -

It's starting to turn dark and I was half bored to death. No one spoke a word since Gon was so focused, and so I hadn't even dared to try.