𝟷.𝟷𝟷

.

| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
Overruled

" i completely froze
from the sight and almost
felt like throwing up. "

" the end of my stick turned
into a sharp blade and I
stuck it right in his heart. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

"Killua!" I yelled in question. I'd been wondering down this long hall for at least five minutes and he hasn't been in sight.

"Killua," I groaned and just when I was about to yell again, right in front of me, just at the end of the hallway. Were two completely dead bodies.

My eyes were wide and mind was completely blank. Whoever killed these two people didn't even have the sympathy or care, to even hide the bodies.

That's when I realized, was Killua in trouble?

I started running, no not at will, but in worry it's like my feet had their own mind. They took me over to the two cut up bodies. It was disgusting. Shreds of their skin was cut off, but only in one spot on each body. It's like the killer didn't even care about really killing them, and what had the killer used to do so?

"Killua!" This time I yelled a bit louder and my eyes were looking anywhere but the bodies.

"Killu-" I start but then a hand covered my mouth. My immediate intuition was to drop kick the guy, until I finally heard his voice.

"Keep it down Y/N, you're too loud." His cool tone and unbothered voice said.

I turned around just for confirmation, and sighed in relief right when I had seen his snowy white hair.

"Oh thank goodness, I was so worried." I said and he looked at me confusingly, basically in a way asking for what happened.

"W-Well, at the end of the hallway..." I gulped, "are two dead bodies."

I was expecting him to be surprised, maybe raise a brow, or even ask for more about it.

But all he gave me, was a stare. A stare that had not a care in the world, even as two men's cut up bodies were laying just at the end of the hallway.

"So, why were you worried?" He asked again with no expression. At this point I was somewhat angry with him.

Hadn't he cared?

"Don't you care?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"I guess I should've cleaned it up." Is all he said as he itched the back of us head.

Clean it up? So he had killed them? No, he would get in trouble, and he isn't that stupid to do that. No way he did it, he must've just seen it earlier and not cleaned it.

"Do you know who did it?" I asked and Killua looked at me with a bored face.

"I did." He said and I actually gasped. No I didn't just gasp in my head a little 'wow!' No, I looked at him with probably terror.