𝟸.𝟷𝟿

.

| CHAPTER FORTY-ONE |
Promise Me Again

" her name is y/n morow.
she's my best friend and i
don't want her to die. "

" this time he wouldn't leave. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

(Note: If you want the full affect of this chapter, then listen to sad music at the same time 🥰)

- 3rd Person POV -

A loud cry screeched throughout the entire building.

That's the only thing Killua could hear while he watched from his seat, Y/N being beaten up, again and again. The referee had been trying to intervene, but Remi had sent him flying with ease.

The small girl who had been beaten to pulps, was already out cold. Or perhaps even dead.

No one was cheering anymore. No one was laughing or betting money that Remi would beat Y/N. Instead, they feared for the girl. The girl who was- if not already dead- was going to die if this kept up.

The only sound in the stadium was of the slaps and powerful hits, directing everywhere on her body.

How could she be so weak? When did she become this way?

The sound of a door slamming had shook everyone's attention over to a Swat-like group of men, running straight up the platform.

The arena had prepared everything. They knew at some time someone would go insane and try actually killing another person, and so they were prepared for these situations.

Right behind the Swat team had been a whole bunch of medics, equipment, and almost every kind of drug you could think of.

The large group of people huddled around Remi, ripping her off Y/N, leaving the girl off with plenty of bruises and broken bones.

The medics set her delicate body on a hospital-like bed, and swiftly started their examination, right in the middle of the arena.

That's when Killua remembered.

He remembered Y/N saying she has a kind of allergic reaction every time she is given a drug. Whether a helpful drug or not, she would die from even a small dose.

Killua's feet moved on their own, jumping over rows of large men- who still sat with shock. He stumbled up to the platform, which was being guarded by people with guns.

"You can't pass," a member told him sternly, holding a gun up to his chest.

"She can't be given drugs!" Killua urged, "she gets this allergic reaction thingy! You have to believe me!"

The guard looked down, unimpressed. "You think I'd believe some kid?"

Killua wasn't impressed either. Sure, the man had a gun and weighed tons more than himself, but this was Y/N's life on the line.