𝟸.𝟷𝟼

| CHAPTER  THIRTY-EIGHT |
extra chapter

( THANK YOU FOR 50k READS! This is so crazy and I just wanted to give you guys a fun chapter as an appreciation for coming this far.
PS: I wrote this at 3am so let's just say it'll be a unique chapter. )

"Because of that, you can choose either to stay in one of the boys' rooms, or find someplace other." The woman placed down the keys.

Meanwhile, my mind had been racing into different dimensions.

"We'll let you know when your match is set."

"Thanks a lot, miss," Gon thanked, before him and Killua walked away, while I still stood with wide eyes.

"Hmm? I would normally be sorry," the lady spoke to me, "but it seems like I don't have to worry about you finding a room." She winked.

"Uh..."

"I know it's not my place to say anything, but when that kid patted your head... well it was pretty obvious."

My face burst into flames.

"Well, good luck!" She cheered then quickly shut the blinds.

I stood there for a second longer, still with my face heated. I knew I was going to have to stay in one of the boys' room. That being said, I won't pass up this opportunity to tell Killua my feelings!

"Hey, Y/N hurry up!" Killua hollered.

"Huh- oh yeah, coming!" I shouted back, starting to run up to them.

Right when I made it the boys, my confidence from before immediately vanished. I mean, how do you ask someone to sleep in the same room as them?

"Oh, by the way, Gon and I can just share a room," Killua spoke unbothered.

"Ehh?!" Gon and I squealed in unison.

Looking over at Gon, I was confused as to why he was surprised too.

"No way!" Gon shut down.

"Huh?"

"I- well..." Gon looked down, concentrated on coming up with an excuse. "Last time I slept in the same bed as someone I kicked their stomach so hard that they peed in the middle of the night."

"Uh, I don't think that's how it works," I mumbled.

"Seriously? Well I can just sleep on the floor then," Killua said, still not getting the point.

"No!" Gon shouted again. "I sleep walk and one time I stomped on someone sleeping on the floor and they ended up with a concussion."

Killua and I looked at Gon blankly. I praise Gon for trying, but what kind of lie was that?

"Then I'll just-" Killua was interrupted, this time by me.

"Let's sleep together."

Everyone stopped in their tracks.

Right when the words left my mouth, I felt my soul leave my body. This was it. This is where I leave. RIP Y/N Morow; a sister, friend, and an owner of a stick. May she rest in peace.