𝟸.𝟸𝟷 - 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖

act 2, chapter 43, extra chapter

- Timeskip -
(two months)

Y/N's giggling flowed through the room- corner to corner.

"HAHA!" She screeched, holding her stomach and pointing up, "PLEASE, OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME!"

Meanwhile, Killua danced, like a robot to the Just Dance music from the TV. His dance moves had been questionable, especially to Y/N, who couldn't stop laughing at him.

"Oh, shut it," Killua grumbled, "I'm getting 'perfect' scores, you're just jealous!"

Y/N grinned from ear to ear. "Jealous of what? That you can't dance for the life of you?"

Killua grumbled, and slowly approached Y/N, hands out, ready to attack.

Her eyes widened and she quickly screeched, "AGh! No, please!"

They ran all around the room- Killua chasing Y/N, jumping over objects. Y/N's run was more of a limp, but Killua didn't say anything.

Y/N's laughs could've been heard from a mile away.

"Please! I'm still weak!" She begged for her life, through her laughs.

It's true, she could normally not run like this, but Killua had been playing it easy because of the girl still being in recovery.

"Come here!" Killua roared, finally reaching Y/N and grabbing her waist, pulling her back.

She gasped, quickly trying to find a way out of his arms.

"No escaping now," Killua teased, grinning mischievously.

Y/N sighed, about to admit defeat, before an idea arose. She grinned a teethy smile, looking back at Killua with puppy dog eyes.

"Those aren't gonna work on me-"

Y/N leaned down and left a small kiss on the tip of Killua's nose.

Immediately, his arms loosened, and he covered his bright red face, looking at the girl who looked back with innocence.

Y/N smiled from her accomplishment, then pointed to him cheekily. "I've escaped."

"T-that's cheating!" He fought back.

Y/N's face dropped. "Cheating? No way, you just weren't expecting it!"

"Huh? Well we're you expecting this?" Killua jumped at Y/N engulfing her in his arms, tickling her all over.

She laughed loudly again, "n-no! P-please, stop!"

He smiled, happy from hearing her laughs so much. And that meant he wouldn't be stopping anytime soon.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened, revealing a distraught Gon. Killua and Y/N froze right where they were.

"Not again!" Gon groaned, pointing to the couple with an upset face. "When I said I was fine with you two 'dating', I didn't think it'd be like this!"

Gon walked in- his cast not being on his arm.

"Your cast!" Y/N pointed out, while Killua let her out of his arms.

"Yeah, I told you I was going to get it taken off, but you and Killua were playing Just Dance so you probably weren't paying attention," Gon said, stretching his arm out.

"Sorry," Y/N apologized with a nervous laugh.

"When are you gonna be completely cleared?" Gon asked.

"Hmm? Oh, I think the doctor said I still have to wait a month. Apparently I still have a concussion, but he said I was a miracle from making it out of all those surgeries in only one month. I recovered super fast," Y/N smiled.

"You look funny with the bandage on your head," Gon chuckled, earning a glare from Killua.

"Oh this?" Y/N referred to the big bandage, "yeah I had some internal brain bleeding, or something. It was super small though, but this'll be on my head for a while."

Killua walked up. "And she looks fine with it on," he spoke with venom, straight through Gon, who looked back scared.

"Haha," Gon stuck up his thumb. "Sure does!" His face shown a look of recognition. "Oh, that's right, Zushi wants to meet up down at the lobby."

"What for?"

Gon shrugged, "said he had some new snacks for us to try."

Killua folded his arms, telling him, "we're busy."

Y/N's face brightened up from hearing snacks though, "snacks?! What kind?"

Gon looked between the two, unsure of if that's a yes or no.

"We'll be down in a bit," Killua said, rolling his eyes.

Gon nodded before waving his goodbye, walking out the door.

"C'mon, let's go!" Y/N cheered about to drag Killua out, but stopped upon seeing his face.

She frowned. "What's wrong?"

He looked down- a bit angry with himself for even being angry in the first place.

"It's nothing," he mumbled.

Y/N gave him a questionable look. "Not nothing! C'mon tell me."

He looked a little rosiness tinted on his cheeks. "It's just- uh, I mean, do we have to hang out with Zushi?"

Y/N smiled softly. She knew he was jealous after he heard about Zushi liking her.

She walked up to Killua, grabbing his hands and looking up to him.

"You don't have to worry about me liking him, Killua. We're both thirteen now, and I think we should be responsible with our relationship. So..." she took a breath, "just trust me on this one."

Killua's face softened. He had to admit, his feelings for Y/N grew by the second.

He nodded.

Y/N smiled, "good! Now c'mon, we got some snacks just waiting to be eaten!"

Killua smiled down to her, pleased with her happiness.

(Note: This made me cry happily. Also, I know Gon got his cast taken off just a month after having it, but we're gonna pretend it was two months.)

PUBLISHED | 3/27/21