W

2nd pov

"Wow, takato-chan is really doing good." Kirishima said, watching from the monitors as you leap robot to robot, slicing their heads off while using the scarf to support your weight.

"She was raised with villains, what else?" Jiro said and smiled. "But she changed tho, and thats all it matters." Momo smiled, watching  you.
--

"86, 144 to go." You mumbled, getting distracted making the robots grab your samurai and throw it away. "AH SHIT-" you yelped and used the scarf to yeet away.

"Shit shit shit, fuckity fuck what a lovely day:))" You mumbled, looking around until your eyes land on the back of the robots. You saw something blinking as you quickly realized it was wires. Your eyes look at the fork then the wires.

"Oh how dum-"

You jumped, when the robots smashed it hand towards where you were. "TIME TO DE EVILIZED- damn you marinette." You pulled out the forks, hooking it to the wires then pulling it with force making it snap as the robot fell down.
-----

"She's still fighting?" Aizawa asked, walking in with the other teachers as all the students were done except you. Fun right? :))

"Yep. She's down to 20." Recovery girl said as they watch you swiftly leap around, sometimes flying away and hitting the walls because your being hit by the robots.

"COME AT ME BYOTCHESSSS!!" Your yell was heard from yhe monitor as you attack, you were tired. You wanted mcdonalds, and nuggets and ice cream and anything, but you knew you have to live before your hands get ahold of the delicious treat.

"Knowing her, aizawa?-"

"I know. I already brought her food." Aizawa grumbled as nezu smiled, after a fee more, you finished off the last robot as you let out a loud but tired scream.

"MCDONALLDDDSSS😭😭😭"
--
You wanna know what your doing right now? Laying on your bed, along with monoma, tetsutetsu, awase, kaibara and tsuburaba-

Basically with the boys, yeah, eating chips and whatnot, suddenly your phone vibrated as you took it out.

"Who's that bitch?" Monoma asked, eating sum chips, as you were laying on the end of your bed, your head upside down as you check the message. You suddenly choked on chips as you fall down the bed and look again in the screen.

"What happened?" Kaibara asked as you laughed out loud. "Izuku got attacked. I think? That what kaminari said." You said.

"Good for him."

"Monoma no." Awase said as monoma huffed, crossing his arms. "Hey bitch, since you've found your pops who's yo mom and dad?" Monoma asked as you shrugged.

"Mom's ded, dad's still grabbing milk after years."

"He ran out of milk." Tsuburaba said as you snickered. "You aint wrong." Tetsutetsu said as monoma stood up.

"Im fucking bored, yall wanna go to the arcade?" Monoma asked as you smirked. "I thought you'd never ask." You said as the other's shook their head. They had no choice but to follow or else you both might flip everyone off.
--
You kicked your bedroom door open as you all wore your styles of clothes.

Monoma: