Z

3rd PoV

"Izuku-"

"No! You cant use your quirk! Its too risky!! Plus we need to save kacchan and tokoyami! Ive got a plan." Midoriya cutted you off as you frustratedly ruffled your hair.

"I can handle myself, but lets do your plan to save boom boom boi and shoto." You said as shoji gave you midoriya, as you held the broccoli boy on your back.

"KACCHAN! TODOROKI!! ONE OF YOU PLEASE!! USE YOUR QUIRKKK!!!" Midoriya yelled, as you ran, panting as you eyed bakugo and todoroki. Dark shadow even took out the other villain as bakugo and todoroki surrounded tokoyami and dark shadow with light as dark shadow started to calm down.

"why the hell did u not even think of using your damn quirk girly?!" Bakugo yelled at you as shoji took midoriya from you.

"SHE CANT KACCHAN ALRIGHT?!"

"for all we know, she maybe the main purpose they are here. They're just here to also take u with them, but mainly, y/n is the one they needed the most." Todoroki mumbled as you scoffed, turning away.

"You both stay in the middle." Todoroki said as you and bakugo irked a tick mark. "I CAN HANDLE MYSELF YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" Both of you yelled as they still didnt budge.
-

"Bakugo and y/n? Then...where are they?" Uraraka asked as everyone turn to see tokoyami, y/n and bakugo gone.

"Looking for them?" They look up to see compress, he held 3 marbles. "GIVE THEM BACK!" midoriya yelled as compress shrugged, running away.

(Lmao after them thinking of a way to catch compress)

"Mister, dodge."

"Roger."

Compress ducked down as dabi used his fire to throw off the kids away from compress. Todoroki fought against twice as toga sat ontop of izuku.

"HI IM HIMIKO TOGA MY DEAR IZUKU!" toga laughed, trying to stab deku. "I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT U LOOK COOLER WHEN YOUE BLEEDING IZUKU!" Toga added as midoriya widen his eyes.

A portal magically came as the villains get ready to leave, but suddenly, a beam of light hit compress in the face, making the marbles in his mouth fall down his tongue.

Quickly, everyone try to grab the marbles, dabi got yours and bakugo as shouji got tokoyami.

"How sad, todoroki shouto..." Dabi smirked at todoroki as compress released the 3 of you as you coughed.

"LET BAKUGO GO IM COMING WITH YOU!" you yelled as dabi looked at you as compress held your shoulders. You glared at dabi.

"That is an order, weak bitch!" You yelled at dabi as he turned to compress. Compress nodded as dabi pushed bakugo next to todoroki.

"Y/N NO!"

"Y/N!"

"As you wish, takato."

Dabi wrapped his arm around your shoulders,smirking at them as you turned to them, a small smile made its way up to your lips.

Sayonara minna-san, arigato.

You mouthed, a single tear trickle down your cheek as everyone had fear and horror in their eyes, and by that, the portal closed, no footstep left.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Midoriya scream of agony was heard around the place as a classmate vanish into the darkness,right before their eyes. only midoriya's howls remain, echoing in vain.

-
Utter defeat.

According to vlad king'a report, the ambulance came 15 mins after the villains left, 15 lost consciousness due to the gas. 11 were injured, from minor to severe. 13 were uninjured, and 1 had gone missing.

1 of the professional heroes suffered head injury and was in critical state. 1 that left a heavy trail of blood had also gone missing.

On the villain's side, 3 were arrested. The other villains who left them behind, vanished without a trace.

Monoma's pov

"Y/n left us huh?" Tsuburaba asked as tetsutetsu hummed. "Tsuyu, one of her classmate said she agreed on going with them and yelled at one of the villains to let bakugo go." Tetsutetsu explained as i scoffed.

"And how fucking funny she had to go instead of that fucking Pomeranian. " I said as kendo glared. "He may have a bad attitude, doesn't mean he should be the one in y/n's place. she protected them monoma." Kendo said as i rffled my hair and stood up, walking out of the hospital room.

"Monoma-"

"Dont awase, let him be."

Kaibara stopped awase from running after monoma. "Let him cool down, i heard he was trying not to burst when he found out y/n left with the villains." Kaibara said as awase nodded.

"Tsk, fucking bitch." I walked out the hospital, going back home and slamming the door closed. Plopping on my bed. I looked to the side to see a photo frame, wherein me and y/n were grinning. It was a selfie y/n take when monoma took her to McDonald's.

"Why the fucking hell am i even crying? Me? Crying over that fucking hoe? Never! Fucking pathetic neito. Fucking pathetic." I harshly wiped my tears, though it kept flowing.

"Come back you fucking shit. Ill treat u again to that fucking McDonald's, stop pranking us. Stop- just- come back."

How weak of me, crying over her as if she's not coming back. Aizawa will get her back. Stop crying neito, you look desperate!

Just...come back, y/n i....

I need u with me...