S

Your PoV

I can hear voices. Loud voices to be exact but i just let out a groaned, opening my eyes to see bright light.

"Am i in heaven? Thats impossible, i should be in hell with satan." I mumbled and sat up only to see burnt chicken, half and half class rep, ny old man, some dude that looks like a fish and a dog?

"I think im still dreaming or im seeing a dog thats taller than me." I blurted out as my old man smack my head. I suddenly felt dizzy and fell back on bed.

"Go back to sleep." Was the last thing i heard before i fell back to sleep.

Well shit.

~~

"Now i feel like whenever im involved, people's hands go bad."

"AHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"I guess todoroki can crack a joke too."

"No, im not joking. Its like theres some hand crusher-like presence in me."

"HAND CRUSHER-LIKE PRESENCE?! HAHAHA!"

I heard loud laughs as my head throb. My old man can take a hit and im not joking. I sat up and slowly open my eyes.

"Who the fuck has hand crusher like presence?" I asked as burnt chicken and class rep laughed and pointed at Half and half.

"Pfft, you dumbass." I stiffled my laugh and slightly grinned. "Are you alright now takato? You were asleep for quite a time." Class rep. Asked as my grin has faded.

"Im fine. And can you guys like...dont call me takato or hirai? Just... Call me by my first name now. I dont want to remember both those names." I mumbled as the 3 of them stared.

"D-does that mean you'll consider in being a hero now?" Burnt chicken stuttered as i look up with an unsure expression.

"I thought about what you said last time so... Erm.. I guess?" I shrugged as they all smiled. Suddenly, burnt chicken pulled me in a hug and class rep and half and half joined.

"H-HEY! STOP THIS NONSENSE! N-NO HUGS!"

"Sure~"

"BURNT CHICKEN I SWESR TO GOD-"

"I have a name Y/n!!"

"I dont care!"

~~~~

Neitodumbshit
Hey bitch! I heard you
Were in hosu! Are you dead yet?!
I hope you are so theres no more
Trouble HAHAHA

Takabitch
Oh hey dumbshit! I heard
You escaped from the mental
Hospital! Are you enjoying
Walking around and spying
On class 1A? I hope you are because
You'll be back in the hospital
When i come back! :>

Neitodumbshit
Bitch fuck you

Takabitch
I would love to fuck myself.
Give me a dick and i will.

Neitodumbshit
Ew, who would wanna
Touch your flat self?

Takabitch
Is having double d breast
Flat for you? Or you just
Havent seen your chest and ass.

Neitodumbshit
Tf do you think i am?
A girl?

Takabitch
You arent a girl?
Damn.

Neitodumbshit
Now, where the hell are you?

Takabitch
In a train with burnt chicken.
You worried?

Neitodumbshit
Nah. See yah later bitch.

Takabitch
See yah you dumbshit.

~
Yup. A totally normal conversation between me and monoma. I snicker to myself and look out the window. Burnt chick-i mean Izuku beside me as it was peaceful. Well, not for izuku doe cause he do be fidgeting with his fingers and be nervous as if ill eat his ass.

I mean, i would gladly doe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The train finally halted as me and izuku jumped out the train.

"see you tomorrow burnt-i mean izuku!" I waved as izuku looked red and nodded, waving. Is he sick? Oh no, please tell me he aint cause him, shoto and Tenya promised me lunch.

Hehe. ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

~~~
I heard a horrible ringing in my ears as I groaned, punching my fist at the alarm clock sending it flying to the wall.

Shit. I broke it.

I facepalmed. Sitting up and grabbing my phone. My eyes widening to see multiple missed call from burnt chicken- I mean izuku,shoto and tenya.

"Kya!!" I yelped and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.wearing my uniform,and grabbing my blazer and neck tie and wearing my shoes and my bag, and put a hairbrush in my mouth and ran to the elevator. As i arrive on my floor,i burst into the room and sighed in relief to see aizawa not yet here.

"Y/n! Finally!" Izuku smiled and motioned you towards him as some went confused on why izuku calls me by my first name.

"Hwold yo ass izhuku." I mumbled and walked towards him,shoto and tenya. "you were almost late y/n!" tenya did his boi hand motion as i rolled my eyes.

"i dwont care twenya,no fucin hhep mwe yo  fuckers!" i yelped as shoto snatched the brush from my mouth and sat me down on his desk as he stood up and aggressively brush my hair as i growled.

"watch the hair shoto!" i yelled as i do my neck tie. "first name basis? Did something happen?and we heard you guys! We were worried!" Yaoyorozu asked and also yelped as izuku smiled.

"can i tell them y/n?" Izuku asked me as i shrug and let him do what makes him happy. Izuku smiled and told them what happened.

"really takato-"

"dont.call.me.takato." I glared at pikachu who shivered and nodded. "so y/n,you'll really be a hero now?" He asked as i puff my cheeks out and nodded. I throw on my blazer and touched my hair to see it straight and no tangles.

"woah,thats insane bitch!"

"Please dont call me that."

"I dont care. Btw! Boom boom bby!! Did you know you look rather funny with your hair straight?" i teased as the said male snapped his neck at me. I did a smug face and took put my phone,showing him a picture that monoma took.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?! DELETE THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He yelped as i laughed and kept it away then ran as he tried to kill me,luckily,aizawa came and Yay!