N

3rd PoV

"Ill fucking destroy you!" Bakugo yelled, blasting you in the gut making you slightly step back. It has been like 10 minutes, and both of you werent giving up.

"Sorry, but i plan to fight that half and half bastard." You spat and quickly threw a combat knife at him making him quickly dodge, slightly cutting his cheek as you scrunch your nose.

"Ill become fucking no. 1 now use all your power at me you bitch!!!" bakugo growled loudly as his palms sparked.

"my full power? But things might get so.."

Bubble gum gun quirk

You grinned, your hand become what looks like a bazooka as you you laugh evily.

"THIS ENDS NOW!" you laughed maniacally as bakugo quickly did rolls and flips, trying avoid your gun. You pressed the target, hips left arm and hand being covered in bubble gum as you snicker.

"You whore!!" Bakugo was clearly angry as he charged towards you and grab the sleeves of your shirt, pulling it as you cursed, you quickly unzip your top making bakugo hold onto it, you quickly kick hin in the gut as he burns your top.

"Damn! Its cold!" You shivered knowing you were only in a white sleeveless top. Bakugo gripped your hair and threw you down as you grunt. His other free palm was about to blast you when you quickly roll away.

"okay im getting tired boom boom daddy."

"Dont call me that you idiotic cunt!"

Bakugo rose his right arm, opening his palm wide as you smirked.

Explosion quirk

You also held your palm out. Both of your palms making a big light as cementoss stood up but was too late as both of you gave off a big explosion making it hard to see for everyone.

Ice quirk

You quickly did an upper uppercut with your left hand, sending a big lump on ice at bakugo as he yelped, his back colliding with the ball as the smoke cleared out. There shown bakugo out of bound and on the floor as you you sleeveless white top was brunt, slightly revealing your damn bra.

"BAKUGO OUT OF BOUND, TAKATO ADVANCEF TO THE FINALS!"

The crowd cheered as you sighed, putting a hand on your nape as you cracked your neck. Your body started to ache, as if fire was burning your intestines, ice was freezing your body as you gritted your teeth.

Damn these drawbacks.

You hissed, taking a step forward to bakugo who growled. He then saw your body was slightly different, he grabbed your arm but quickly pull away, feeling it as hot as fire. He touched the other one to feel it as cold as ice.

"Your drawbacks?" He asked as you nodded. He scoffed as he was about to take you ti recovery girl when you pushed him away.

"I still have a match." he furrowed his eyebrows. "The fuck are you saying?" He cursed as you turn your back to him.

"OI!!this girl.." Bakugo huffed as he watch you get ready for another battle. He could see your legs slightly quivering as you were now faced to face with todoroki.

"AND START!!" midnight yelped as todoroki attacked by using his ice to send as big lump of ice.

Fire quirk

You brought your palms out and blasted fire frok your palm, making the ice melt before it hits you. You look down to see your fingers are burnt.

" Damn i be like the fried chicken." you mumbled.

Add Weaponry quirk

You took out a long katana, running up to todoroki who quickly kept sending you ice.

"USE YOUR OTHER SIDE YOU PUSSY ITS YOUR FUCKING POWER!"

Todoroki furrowed his eyebrows as you gritted your teeth, you could see your arm slowly being burnt from the draw back.

Todoroki scoffed before even sending you another lump of ice as you took lift your left arm to blast out more fire as you drop your katana and made some combat knives, you quickly start to throw it to him as youo cursed to yourself, feeling yourself getting stabbed at as you look down at your thighs.

"Lets end this!" You yelped and raised both of your arms towards him. Then, big fire covered the battle area as the audience could see anything but smoke. As the slowly went away todoroki was sitting on his eyes as you stood in the middle. Half of your body was already burnt as your combat knives dugged deep on your arms and legs. The katana suddenly flew up and  flew towards your body, stabbing you in the side as you gasped. Your legs shook as your eyesight was getting blurry.

"ITS HER DRAWBACK!"

"SHES GONNA COLLAPSE!!"

murmurs werr heard as you take one step forward before closing your eyes, falling on the ground as the silver long blade of the katana dugged more deep, blood coating the middle part as you were taken to the infirmary.

~~

"Her drawbacks must be tough." Momo mumbled as jiro nodded. "Shes has a strong quirk, but also a harmful and near death drawbacks, kero." Tsuyu said, frowning as they see you get taken to the infirmary.

Bakugo snarled as he sat on his seat. He knew a drawback would happen, but he didnt think it would be this cruel. Midoriya stared at the pool if blood in the arena.

~~

Everyone stare at the stages, in 3rd place, stood a held captive bakugo, trying to get out of the chains as he rage about asking where you were. He didnt want this, he wanted to see you.

"Bakugo my boy!" Allmight had a wide smile as he was in his muscle form as he approached bakugo with a bronze medal.

"WHERES TAKATO?! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND LET ME FUCKING SEE HER YOU CUNTS!" bakugo quickly yelled when the mask was pulled away. Allmight awkwardly smile anf hung the medal on bakugo's mouth. Allmight walked towards todoroki and hung the silver medal on todoroki's neck. Allmight todoroki as turn to the audience.

" AND OUR FIRST PLACE GOES TO YOUNG TAKATO BUT SADLY, SHES RESTING. BUT LET US ALL CHEER FOR OUR WINNERS!" allmight smiled as the crowd cheer.