A

Your PoV

I groaned, sitting up from the bed as the alarm clock went off. I rolled my eyes, standing up as i took a quick bath and wore the damn uniform.

"Fuck, this is short. This is definitely not my style." i mumbled as i took the bag, phone and went down.

-bubble gum quirk-

I thought as my whole skin became bubble gum. I smirked, pulling my index finger out as i throw it in my mouth. My finger regenerated back as i snicker.

-Remove quirk-

By then, i was back to normal. I chew on my gum as i walk to the Class 1A shit and all. I kick the door open to see a guy with glasses scolding a spikey hair guy.

"Yo?! How bout not being annoying this early?" i yelled at the 2 guys as they turn to me. I made a bubble with my gum as it popped.

"Dont you know bubble gums are prohibited inside the campus?!" the megane yelled, doing a BOI hand gesture as i burst into laughter. "I dont give 10 thousand fucks on what you think." i cursed infront of him as I smirked sadistically. You You push the megane away and sat beside the the guy with yellow hair and a girl with pink hair and skin.

"Woah! That lip piercing is cool."the pink girl said as she looks at my lips with amusement. I smirked at her.

" Oh really?" i asked, looking up and down on her, licking my upper lip slightly and winking. She immediately went red and turned away.

Always works~~

I snicker to myself as i turn forward, putting my feet on thr desk as i lean on the chair. A guy with green hair and a girl with bob hair,and a man in a yellow sleeping bag behind them as they chat in the middle of the doorway.

"Hey dumb lovebirds! Get outta the way and let the poor caterpillar in." You yelled at the couple as they turn to see the caterpillar on the floor.

"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down." He said as i rose a hand. "Whats up teach!" i yelled as the class yelped.

"Put your feet down, and im aizawa shota, your homeroom adviser." He introduced as i rolled my eyes, still keeping my feet up.

"now put these on and go to the pe grounds." he pulled out a jumpsuit from his sleeping bag. "Thats not dirty right?" I slightly smirk at him as he turn to me. He mumbled something before speaking up.

"Better behave miss takato." he scowled as i rolled my eyes. "you arent my parents. heck i dont even have one." i snicker, standing up and snatching the jumpsuit from him.

"im gonna get a headache from her." aizawa mumbled as you walk away.
---------
"quirk apprehension test?!" Everyone yelped. "but what about the ceremony-"

"who cares? Arent you all wanting to become heroes? Who would want to waste time on that?" I chew my gum loudly just to annoy the megane and mr. Caterpillar.

"shes right. And throw that bubble gum away if your going to chew it like a pig." Aizawa retorted as i grip on my chest dramatically.

"Im hurt shota- Not!" I chuckled at him since he was obviously done with me. "Bakugo, how far can you throw this softball in middle school?" aizawa asked.

"67 meters." the spikey hair dude who is called bakugo said. I accidentally snorted out loud then followed by a laugh.

"Weak!" I smirked as Bakugo irked a tick on his forehead. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU EXTRA?! ILL KILL YOU!" he yelled as i stopped laughing.

"better watch your words little boy, i can slice you all up here in a second." i look down slightly, making my face shadowed as my eyes glowed.

"Takato." Aizawa sternly said as i rolled my eyes. "fine fine, calm your ass down." i poke the inside of my cheek using my tongue as bakugo growled, he threw the softball with his quirk while saying DIE.

"Die? How lame." i laughed just to make him pissed off. He got the score of 705. 2

"THAT LOOKS FUN!!" the class yelled as aizawa darkened. "Fun you say? Well then, who ever gets last place will get expelled." aizawa laughed maniacally as i turn to him.

"Oh oh pick me! Expel me!" i rose my hand. Aizawa grumbled.

This will be fun~