I

Your PoV

I stand beside the annoying porcupine, his hands were in his pockets as midnight was up on stage. She was wearing something weird I swear i could already see the perverted grape drooling.

How disgusting.

Bakugo nudge your side as i turn to him. He made a face that said 'stop that face' making me roll my eyes.

"Bakugo katsuki and Takato Y/n of class 1-A!"

I shot my head up, my eyes wide as i furrowed my eyebrows. Everyone flinches as they turn to us. Bakugo smacked the back of my head as I growled. Bakugo secretly smirked as i followed him.

"IM GONNA PLACE FIRST!" bakugo yelled in the microphone as I cover my mouth ti prevent myself from laughing. I walked behind bakugo then jabbed his face to the side.

"You bastard!" Bakugo yelled at me as he rubbed his cheek. I snicker then grabbed the microphone. "I've got nothing to say. I know yall want to be no. 1 but i dont so dont attack me." I look up the seats and make eye contact with allmight and nezu. I glared at them but bakugo smack me again then grabbed my wrist, pulling me down.

One more smack and I'll sent this dude to fucking  pluto.

I thought. Bakugo turn to me and raise an eyebrow.

"what the fuck was that? U trying to pick sa fight with them or what?" Bakugo mumbled as i grinned. "Shouldnt i be saying that to you? You just started war to like.. Everyone." I said as bakugo shoved my face away. I Really didn't listen but i heard obstacle race.

I dont need to rush.

I thought. I started to crack my knuckles as i walk to the very end of the crowd. Some furrowed their eyebrows but i just shrugged.

3...2...1..GO!

3rd PoV

Everyone started to push thru the tight tunnel. Y/n just stood there, yawning as she crossed her arms. The audience went confused on why the young girl wasnt even running in. Todoroki used his eyes to run pass everyone. Some getting stuck in ice as todoroki ran away, being in first place.

"WE WONT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT TWO FACED!" bakugo yelled as he was out of tge ice along with other people from class 1A. Todoroki cursed under his breath, he knew CLASS 1-A would be tough. Mineta was about to throw his purple sticky circles to todoroki but he got yeeted away.

Everyone halted at the big robot infront of them. Todoroki crouch down then punched a big blast of ice towards the robots making them froze in spot. Todoroki waddle away as everyone was about to follow his tracks when the robots fell.

What a dirty trick.

Kirishima quickly rose from the ground as he crushed the huge tobots. There beside him, had the same quirk, but his quirk was steel. His name was tetsutetsu.

Bakugo suddenly blasted himself off the ground, he landed on the grouns with ease and started running away. You sighed, starting to walk in now, but still slow.

"that kid isnt even trying." one of the audience said. "Maybe she has something planned." one of them answered. Almost everyone was already in the fall. As you were calmly walking pass the dead robots.

Todoroki was already in the minefield along with bakugo as midoriya flew up the ground. The 3 were in a heated war as they try running to the end.

"AND FIRST PLACE IS MIDORIYA IZUKU!!" Present mic yelled as everyone cheered.

~

"Takato is on TV...my my...our little girl is quite good." Kurogiri glance at the TV as shigaraki grinned. "well, we did train her." Shigaraki shrugged but he secretly smirked.

~

"H-HOW THE HELL DID YOU BECOME 4TH?!"Bakugo yelled at you. You stare at him for a minute, he actually got attention as everyone turn to you.

"T-THATS THE GIRL WHO WASNT TRYING! SHES NO.4?!"

"THAT WAS SO COOL!"

"U WONDER WHAT HER QUIRK IS!"

The audience chattered as you grinned at bakugo. You pat his head as he slapped it away. You glance at everyone looking then rose an eyebrow at them.

Flashback

As you start to walk thru the robots, present mic announced that 3 students were almost out the finish line. You placed your left hand on your hip then raised your right arm.

Freeze time quirk

And by that, you snapped your finger and time stopped. You quickly start to run thru the obstacle and ran thru the minefield, you were now behind the 3 students as you snapped your fingers again.

Remove quirk

Flashback ends

You chuckle to yourself as you look up at nezu and all might. They were looking at you as you smirked at them.

"Hey, lets team up." you turn around to see a purple haired male. You glance left to right then nodded. "Yeah whatever, just dont brainwash me you bastard." you spat as the male widen his eyes.

You look around, aoyama was with some girls. And mostly everyone has a group. Bakugo walked up to you.

"What? Your lonely?" bakugo asked you as you snicker. You point your thumb at the purple headed male as bakugo tsked.

"You better win. I wanna kill you in some 1 on 1." bakugo said as you grinned. "why the hell would i lose? Better keep on eye on that million. Everyones prying on it." you said as bakugo nodded.

"As if i dont know. That damn deku will be killed." bakugo growled. "and that half and half will kneel down in some time." you mumbled. Bakugo snapped his neck at you a smirked.

"Then ill be waiting for that."