G

3rd PoV

"Kill them." Shigaraki growled as you nodded, the nomu took care of all might as you ran to attack todoroki first. He stepped back, as ice starts to dash towards you. You used your katana and swung it, making the ice break.

Indestructible wall quirk

You thought as you trapped Todoroki in a box. He tried kicking you down as you smirked. Bakugo then sent you a big blast whichou just did a backflip and kick bakugo's back.

Change to water bubble quirk

You then sent bakugo in a water bubble, making his quirk useless as you now turn to midoriya and kirishima. You dash up to kirishima, shoving your knee up his jaw as he quickly use his quirk.

Change to Disabling quirk

You quickly disabled his quirk which will take up to atleast 30 minutes or so. As you kick his chest.

Change to Shrinking walls quirk

You trapped him in a 4 wall shrinking one as he growled, trying to push the wallsto not get squished. You then turn to midoriya and growled.

Change to super strength quirk

You thought as you sent a hard punch on midoriya's guts as he groaned. You grabbed his collar and shoulder as you twirled him then throw him away. You walked to shigaraki who was frowning as allmight stood there, who defeated nomu. Shigaraki walked close to all might as you followed.

"Takato." Shigaraki called out as you turn. He had a deep tone as he spoke. "Slaughter him." he said as you sighed, taking your katana out as you nodded.

"Yes, shiga-kun." you grinned as you were about to stab the katana when midoriya jumped. You turn to him as he held his fist, but Kurogiri came infront of you and shigaraki put his hand in, about to touch midoriya when his hand got shoot.

"SHIT!" You growled as you look up to see reinforcement.

Remove every quirk used.

He suddenly started to shoot at shigaraki as you used your katana to block every bullet. Kurogiri was about to suck shigaraki in but No. 13 used his/her quirk in capturing kurogiri. You were about to jump in when present mic sent a loud scream as you scream, covering your ears as you drop down the floor. You were then captured by midnight's lasso as you wiggle, try to break free.

"Takato!" Shigaraki yelped but kurogiri sucked shigaraki in and left. You cursed yourself. You suddenly felt sleepy as your eye sight was blurry, but you did see a small mouse? Dog? Cat? Walking towards you.

Bullshit.

~

"I have one more to clarify. And that is that i hope you wont say anything about what you saw today."Nezu stated as he put a Metal thing around your ankle.

"P-principal nezu?-"

"Ill explain."Nezu quickly said, cutting tsuyu off. Everyone quickly tensed up as nezu turn to them.

"What you have seen today was true. Takato is a villain. We took her in becuse of her quirk. She has this particular quirk that could kill the world if used for evil. For now, we call it thinker,which defines as she can have the quirk she wants by her thoughts or even what kind it is. We placed her in Class 1A so she could be contained by aizawa and such. But that is all."nezu said.

"from some info that was given, she was thrown away once her mother gave birth to her. She had went to many different people, but they didnt want her as a child. They said she stayed at some street and just sat there, then one day, she was gone and by that, she was recruited."

Nezu explained as the students were quiet. Nezu sightly smile at the students then walked away, following you in the ambulance.

~

Your eyes shot up as you quickly sat up. You look around and saw you were in your room as you tsked, looking down as you clenched your fist. You throw the blanket away, seeing a metal thingy around your ankle as you growled. You jumped out of your bed, walking down your stairs only to see nezu and midnight in the couch, sipping tea.

"Oh, your awake." Nezu said as you roll your eyes. "Yay..." You sarcastically cheered as you walked in the kitchen and practically snatched the chips on the counter and angrily munching on it.

~

You got pushed in the classroom by some police that dressed casually. You growled, almost biting the police off until the door opened as you see everyone looking at you. Aizawa also looked like a mummy.

"Hands off!" you yelled at the police as you hissed. The police pushed you in. "just please go in." the police was kind, but you werent. You growled, stomping to your seat and sitting down, you crossed your arms, glaring at everyone who looked at you. The police sighed, bowing as he walked out. He'll be staying by your side for today cause you wouldn't calm down.

Aizawa announced a sports festival as you rolled your eyes, ignoring everyone.

I cant even use my fucking quirk.

You thought.

~

Finally, it was lunch time as you sighed, letting your head fall down the desk as you pursed your lips.

If i had become a hero, i wonder what would i become?

You scoffed, placing your arms on the desk.

"Adults are shit." You mumbled as you close your eyes. "Oi." you heard a raspy voice as you open them to see the explosive bakugirl.

"Oh lookie here.. The explosive bakugirl." you sarcastically said. "what? Gonna rub it in me that i am a villain?-"

"Why dont you change?"

He suddenly cut you off as you paused. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Change? And let shitty people in again? Why bother when they will eventually leave you. Thats my life experience in those type of shits." you sat up and turn to him. He tsked, standing up and sitting on the desk next to you.

"Do you love it?"

"love what? Love is shit." you retorted as he rolled his eyes. "love being a villain,what else?" he said as you shrugged. "Shigaraki is nicer that people these days." you said as he stare at you.

"How about you fucking try to talk to those extras? They dont fucking hate you. Heck they were fucking worried for someone like you." bakugo crossed his arms as you laughed.

"Nice sugar coating hun." you bitterly said as he sighed. "your not the only one who was called as a villain." he confessed as you smirked at him

"oh really? Do tell." you said in amusement, leaning back on your chair. "you already know it dammit."he growled as you chuckled.

" i suppose your not wrong. I mean, even i want to change but wont it be betraying my friends?" you turn to him as he rolled his eyes

"Everyone can betray you when they arent in your sight. Try befriending that half and half. He seemed interested in you." he suggest as he looked down on you.

"dont look down on me you bitch." you annoyingly said as he smirked. "I like seeing you annoyed." he admitted. "then you must be a sadistic." you fought back as he smirked.

"Well played." he said and stood up he ruffled your hair and left. You smiled, chuckling as as you stare at the door.

It wouldnt hurt... Right?