Prolouge

Your PoV

"KILL THEM!!" shigaraki yelled as I swiftly took out my katana, i ran towards them, sliding on my knees as i slice them in half. I quickly stood up, running with the others as i were after by cops and some heroes.

"Go in!" I yelped as I quickly push them in the portal. I were suddenly hit with multiple tazer gun. I yelp in pain as I collapse on the ground.

"TAKATO!" shigaraki yelped as he was about to grab me when the police pulled your ankle. Shigaraki cursed as he quickly ran inside the portal as they left without a trace of footprint.
---------
"Get in villain!!" A guy yelled as he pushed me in a white room. They tied me into some things as they attach some wires on me. I growled, trying to use my quirk but nothing happened.

"dammit." i cursed as they left me in this white room. There stood a window infront of me as i sighed. Suddenly a mouse, or cat or whatever the hell is that came in view and all might.

"Great. An interrogation." i sarcastically said as they just look at me. "whats your name?"The mouse asked.

" Ask your sugar daddy next to you."

They shook their head at my comment." How old are you? " he asked again." Must be older than you." i smirked at the both of them.

"How enthusiastic." The mouse chuckled. "How would you like to go to U. A?" he asked. "Id rather die than want to become 'a hero'" i said. Mimicking a voice of an annoying girl.

"It would help use your quirk for the better. You have a rather powerful quirk if i must say." he said as i act flustered.

"How sweet. Not." i smiled at first but quickly went to an emotionless one. "We can support you and teach you about your quirk. You can do more than just be a villain you know." he said as i pause.

"Sure~ but i dont like being trapped like an animal. Give me freedom." i said as the mouse and all might pause. "You can have freedom,but you'll wear a collar to prevent you from leaving the school or building" he said as i rolled my eyes.

"thats the example of being a dog you know." i deadpanned. "Dont worry, the collsar will just look like a fashion chocker if you want." he said as i smirked.

"sure, whatever." i half grinned, showing i teeth as i show my sadistic self. "im principal nezu, im sure you know all might right? We will be your guardian from now on." He said as i rolled my eyes.

"whatever..."
--------
"here we are~" nezu cooed as i were meet with a spacious room. The room was inside. U. A Building, but in the highest floor.

"Yeah yeah whatever." i rolled my eyes. "You already have clothes in your closet."He smiled as i just push him away. I skipped around the spacious room. There was a living room, a kitchen, a room and all. I grip on the closet, seeing it as a walk in one. There were varieties of clothes like black, pastels and skirt.

" ew. As if I'd wesr skirts." i gagged. I then saw a uniform. "Is this seriously the uniform?!" my jaw dropped. I quickly ran to a mirror and check the collar. It was a black choker, with a black heart dangling down. I lick youre lower lip making my lip piercing move. Twice was the one who did my piercing since he thought I'd look badass which i did.

A knock was heard as i walk to see nezu holding a box.

"heres your phone! Btw school starts tomorrow so goodluck! Youll be in class 1A." i took the box then close the door again.

Just you wait shigaraki. Ill come back.